Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Panniculectomy Surgery Uk

PARTY!

FUTURE IS SO FAR:
PENDULUM CONCERT - 21 CLOCK!

I will disengage soooo, together with Kalle & Tash. The October concert anyway
months in general.
Am 13.10. I go to Bakkushan with Elli & Janine.
& at 29.10. I think to Rainald Grebe with Elli.
Then in November to Bonaparte, with Elli & Janine
& at 3.12. we go to the finals of a Gigveranstaltung,
in which Ray Band has progressed (:
were so good ♥

morning I write my German exam Have learned a lot ... I'll not
after just thousands of Internet pages!.. pick by the
me something on this subject (Bertolt Brecht - The Good Person of Szechwan)
can tell and you're fine already .. somehow.
Here comes my veeeery Pendulumkonzert located - to respond best way
me.

DC I have to go to the game.
Will be back for super; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment