Thursday, May 15, 2008

How To Treat Broken Hair In Your Fringe

Kyoto Japanese report, Or: If I ever come to this?

Before I finally got to the (hopefully long-awaited) Kyoto report, come a few more news from the land of the sun:

next week on the weekend I might do my 1.Kyuprüfung!

For those who now have a question mark in front of the eyes, that has to do with the sticks, that I suggest other people forever. Well, hidden in a small Janina böhöse page! Muahahahahahaha ha! But so far I have (other than bruises times) still no hurt, only myself Just think of my first broken bone in my life where I had to thank the good Kendo. And then I did not even have a suit of armor! But now I have one, and now I do not own me more hurt, do it now the other. And next week I say a test is to me or something to do other harm.

I'm pretty nervous, anyway. I have all this experience that is only recently, and I'm actually not really prepared for it. And actually I'm still not good enough for that! I still have problems with the foot (ie not now, does it hurt, but that I set it wrong) and no matter what I do, this stupid Macke does not go away. Anyone tips?

because somehow I feel that before I will not go, I 1th Kyu did not deserve. After all, I can then have one year 1st Dan make. And 1 Dan is in Germany more than in Japan. Somehow I have a little feeling, I cheaters, even if Bernd tells me to take the exam.

Well, let's see, maybe I'll fall through so well.

Next news, I have just donated. And I hereby invite you all to do the same, and if there are only five euros! Especially for Burma (or Myanmar, as indeed is now new)!

I am shocked and saddened over again about the conditions in this country, when I put the news (evening news, thanks Ipod Nano ^ ^) see. Perhaps because it is closer to me at the moment, as for you. Perhaps because a friend of mine comes from neighboring Thailand. But (if it has to be because it deserves, so named ...) mainly because this damn government does almost nothing, or too little and too late! Wow, I get very angry when I think about it! I must confess

that I did not have previously, that this country exists at all, but maybe we should just all the more reason to think these days the people there who were in charge of so much left in the lurch. So, spend, and if there are only five euros. € anyone can spare five of us, even poor students!

So now I have to calm down again. Next topic, I shot a little video I'll post on YouTube. Times so that you can see how I live Sun I must still prepare something, but when I uploaded it, then I say, of course, know and the link also. Maybe even at the end of this post. So, either you read to the end, or scroll down and look after ^ ^

But as it stands, this is the end. And I'm not already had time to talk about Kyoto. It was far my most brilliant trip, somehow. In any case, was it is quite an adventure. Small Janice alone in the big wide world. And in summer I will even make a duplicate. So, can not get back to Kyoto (although I will still go there as well), no, I want to Kyushu so again, and the summer, somehow doing so. Hokkaido is too far away, I think. Or I drive it again for a few days after Tokyo. Somehow his Tokyo so, or not?

Okay, the video can be a bit delayed. It is a full 40 seconds too long and therefore I must first cut in two, but none of my programs can do that Well, its something that can have you rejoice, is not it?

way, I've become now 24 years old. But only on paper, inside I'm probably just arrived at 21. Which is fine, I think it might be worse, 12 or so. And, sometimes I behave like 12th so how ..

(because I hear a roar of approval?)

But that's still what you see, here are a few photos. Without comment.






And goodbye!
your Janina

0 comments:

Post a Comment