Friday, May 30, 2008

Acrois True Image Mirror

cleanup

forward all away I would like to thank Lothar and Regina for her moving letter. Now I have Dad, Isa and Flo (and the heath, oh, you my homeland) hanging in my office and can watch them forever.

And all other people who have written me and those I forgot to reply, even a very big thank you. I am really, if you summon a few minutes for me and what I write, send, or just me thinking ^ ^ I think you too, it's more than you think ^ ^ And only because of you, I'll be back * gg * And I'm happy again!

Oh, and this Text has absolutely nothing to do with cleaning up with the Japanese. That was just my today's sports unit ^ ^

Well, now to the news.

Good people,

I do not know why I did not recently come more often to write reports. Maybe I was just very dedicated to laziness, but I actually do not much less than last semester. So, it's really my general laziness? Or do I have to say maybe just nothing? Perhaps I had been used for so much of my life here, settled, that all that so in my Life happens here, not as newsworthy appears. It is meant for you very newsworthy.

If I had Internet at home, would be something quite simple. For dinner I have always been very much time, mostly. Except when I go out with my fellow students in the evening or go to a friend's birthday. I have now found a new hobby. Watch videos. This is very cheap, if you have it done because at last, to get a Ausweiß. One needs here, namely a second person can call you if we can not be obtained yourself (and has not brought back the video). A more complicated procedure if you have mastered the subject not quite Japanese. But thanks to participation of my dear friend, I got the Surugi Ausweiß after all. And now I can when I want to borrow videos. And a video costs only 300yen, which is slightly less than 2 €. And it's not just the fee for a day, no, a whole week you are allowed to keep the videos! If that is not favorable!

Unfortunately, the selection is not just remarkable, but it does have something that we might like. And above all I like at the moment Grey's Anatomy and The 4400, the series I watch that is now, if I find time to do so in the evening when I am alone at home and do nothing else did. And I think I am addicted to Mr. Dreamy. I think I'll still Doctors in America. Physics is always just for nerds. * Gg *

Speaking of physics, of which I have not so much at the moment. Okay, I go to three physics courses and must listen to me almost every week a lecture (and soon also hold one of the I'm still not the subject), but apart from physics to me is just rather be left alone. In any case, here in Japan. I have so so slow to think about my next steps when I'm back in good old Germany. And there is at the Forge as the first advanced course II, fairly immediately when I'm back. I'm curious even know if it all goes the way I had imagined.

And, by the way, I will then also need a place where I can live. My wish would be to pull together with a dear friend, but it has to consider yet what course I can understand totally.

My real desire situations can unfortunately not be fulfilled, because the third person would be involved in it, has been ne apartment where she moved in recently. But maybe you can start with what new returnees. Well folks, I know I can sometimes be very challenging, but I know that you can tell me all suffer, at least (it would otherwise read this journal?), That is, someone among you who wants to move in with me? I can cook! Video and evenings are always very funny to me, and I can cook!

I'm really curious to see where I'm going to live next year. Hopefully more than a year, a year is too short for an apartment. If you have settled down, you have to take off again. The year in Clausewitz avenue was much too short. When will I have the next time a red room? I want in my next week in any case at least have a red wall. And a black door. Or a door that I can use as a wall. I like to use other things that are not intended as a bulletin board, as a notice board. As my wall in my apartment. What you could see if I could do it, the 40 seconds long video of high load. But this is not so, and I think I'll have to do it again. The video. But for that I must again until my apartment clean (Believe it or not, instead of cleaning up, I have written a call. What Freud would say to that? Do I have a phone Trauma? Or I am overwhelmed by thought, or are my headaches blame ? ne I need aspirin.)

And while we're on weather are, let me say, this year's rainy season is pretty early. In any case, according to my teacher. And if this is the rainy season, I find it not so bad. A day and pouring rain the next day is bright again hot. Only the sultry I find not so great. But since you are always most of the day indoors rather endure, is not so bad. Because inside there is almost always air conditioning. Unfortunately not in my office. (Or it does not work correctly. Or Japanese do not know how to use an air conditioner, because actually it may, the window will not be on when the air conditioner is on, right? But since when have Japanese idea of isolation and controlled heating / cooling of buildings and rooms?)

My body has to do quite nicely with the climate at the moment. I mean, I like it so warm. But too warm sometimes really stressful. And then more of this alternation of refrigerated space in the normal heated air outside. No wonder I had this week and a cough wehtuenden neck and still have a little bit. When I next week, despite medicine, which I bought (yes, all alone. But was probably always the only way that healing vegetable. This is the Japanese love namely. I'll just prefer to tough chemistry ^ ^ But as long as it's not homeopathic, I take everything if it only helps.), is not gone (or at least it looks that in the near future does not go away), do I have probably yet to see a doctor. But until then, we now hope all times that it is better to Monday again, and I (do because it hurt because that is) no more fear in front of swallowing need. And

for training as a cough is not too great. Speaking of training (ingenious reconciliation, * not * gg), as has recently happened quite a lot, maybe not. In any case, we are the new winner in a rather large tournament in our ranks. Well, after almost all the boys are kicked out in the first round, Saori (now Ninensei, we would say third term) the title fought hard for women. And, oh man that was exciting. As much as I have with the people not to cheer, as I have done in this tournament.

But first put a brief statement. So, was here two weeks ago near Matsuyama a great kendo tournament. This time no teams, but each individually. Actually, I had my first this Sunday Kyu can do, but because everything was kind of short notice, and anyway, and anyway, I'll do the now until July (the hottest time of the year, well thank you ^ ^). So I am with the tournament. And for that I had to get up pretty early and had only time for a banana milkshake, nothing solid. And because it was Sunday, the baker was also facing not. And time for the next Combini (for 24 hours stores) I also did not have. Therefore hoped that in the vicinity of the sports hall there is a Combini are (of course nil). In the end I was in any event on this day, during the day, only liquid food (and also alcohol-free) diet. Children, makes for not the home. Is not that great. But I just could not get away from the hall because the tournament was so exciting after all. And then Saori was always the next round, and even the next round. And then she was in the semi-final and the semi-final was the most exciting fight in this tournament. Once she was suddenly on his back and did not move for a short time, but then jumped back on their feet as if nothing had, and win in short supply and is in the final. And then she was suddenly the best of all. A fantastic tournament. A great fighter.

Whether there be something in Germany do? Or There is that? What's really great for tournaments in Germany in terms of Kendo? I would like to see one. I know so far only the Badische championships. And just can not compared to what I've seen anstinken. Sorry, but Germany is, in terms of Kendo, simple yet very far. I think, anyway.

And after cleaning up, there was a spontaneous dinner party. Even Omori-sensei was there and has mitgefeiert properly. was (And at last I could eat something ^ ^)

A really nice day, the one of the best I have experienced here so far. Even if I make my test then but could not. But the next opportunity waiting for me, and I must be solved before even before my foot problem, because if I can ever solve. I have a feeling I'm not there more easily. Where I am stuck, however, is in free fighting. I think, anyway. Although I still struggle too little in a training session.

Enough of Kendo, what else is new? I think, to cancel the Kyoto report and I will show you just a selection of photos. With this decision, I will certainly lose a few good memories, but I took so many photos to get just as a reminder.

Oh man, I see again how late it is. And I wanted but still a bit Learn more today. Next week Friday is in fact the first Kanjitest, and actually I'm not prepared. I mean, I'm learning already, but this stupid kanji are so many and they look all the same, and I have to also learn the vocabulary related to it, and it all takes so much time. And I'm still not sure if my method is so good to learn kanji. (Maybe they would be better if I did not hear any music or news here.)

hear But Speaking of music and message, I'll do that is quite a bit lately. Had I said that I have made an Ipod Nano? I think. So, this Ipod Nano is just super. Not only do I now (for now) all can take my music with me, no, I can also still the evening news from the Internet download and then while I'm learning kanji, for example, hear and see above all! Podcast called this function and I love it. You can about every possible topic called podcast (sometimes video, sometimes just sound) to download and then play with the iPod, wherever and whenever you want. So I am now seeing every day the evening news to stay informed. I wanted anyway always see every day at least once the news. But for that I had in the seminary as a regular time in the TV room. And such a strict time set routine has such a student's life simply no place. Today you have to be flexible, and so a podcast is super flexible.

the way, a question for you Red among you, what's going on now with the SPD? Somehow I have a feeling it's a bit directionless. (And this impression probably comes from the other podcast that I subscribed to the political situation presents a very satirical ^ ^ Very funny and very true sometimes.) And if there were elections today, I did not know who I should choose.

And why did I actually always felt that elections always somewhere, and tell the politicians will always more than . Act Somewhere is always campaigning, right? Ruled the government at the moment? The coalition gets really baked what? And I'm not talking about cakes.

the way, I would like to bake again, but for lack of a furnace, am not capable. But the new German teacher Julia at the Matsuyama University has one, now it has to me just to bake cakes invite * *

gg So, I have a headache, hunger, and must go through the vocabulary. I promise to improve myself with the reports, honest.

And Mom, on Mother's Day I was thinking about you all the time! That with the calls we have been resolved * gg *

So, until next time, that hopefully will not be long in coming. Maybe I should hold the Friday evening for the weekly report is free. Hmm, not a bad idea. I hope I can hold on.

So, does it better, and if you would make, then you really must go shiny * gg * I think of you, almost always. ^ ^

your Janina

0 comments:

Post a Comment