Friday, June 6, 2008

Small Bone Structure Bmi

life is dangerous! Please stop immediately!

report from Friday the 13th:

I think I'm in episodes. Last week was a great episode. This week is kind of deflated. It is not that much different. But why am I so passive? And have more difficulty than usual in the morning to get out of bed? Is this the recurring phenomenon of my idleness to an exam?

For an exam I have written. (She is even considered really good.) And after a written exam (no matter what a) I have a tendency in some kind of hole to fall. Because the pressure is missing, because I have nothing more to do. Whatever. So am I so just in a hole? And why does this hole, then that's obviously driven by intellectual and learning-recently-was-always-well-reasoned, my physical activity? If this is the proof that the mind influences the body? Is my hole so deep? For this week my Kendo was just miserable dog. And I do not think that only the heat is to blame.

Speaking heat, it's pretty hot here. Even in the rainy season. Yeah, it's official rainy season in Japan. And that was funny, after the rainy season was officially declared, the rain has stopped. Fairly long even. But he came back, mostly at night. And since I am now, because it is so hot during the day, always with an open balcony door (only the screen door is closed) sleep, which is quite noisy even at night. Because you have to get used again. Against the heat in the room you can turn the air conditioning but the air conditioning is either loud or the rain. And I must admit

, I'm not Regenfan. And by storm we do not even talk. That I can not depend so absolutely. And since you can not separate from the rain storm may rain and I will probably never really liked. Thunderstorms and heavy rain to spend the best under the covers in bed and watch videos.

Oh man I am today, well in the reconciliations. Now we're smooth already arrived at my new hobby. Watching movies. Or have I mentioned this before? Anyway, I like to say it again, because that's what I've done the last week almost every night. And now you probably think, I have no life. BUT! I have a life, just that stupid grad total (see above). So I watch American TV series to do some escapism. Works pretty good, especially if one has to look good series. And Grey's Anatomy is a great series! I want the DVD's when I get back. Unfortunately, only the first two seasons in the video store, and the second, I'm almost done. It registered the way a lot more, if the episodes in a shorter period of time after the other looks as if one looks only one sequence per week. You can see the bigger picture (if any) and see especially the inconsistencies or strange character reactions that you can understand it is not because but in the last episode that is and that happens, and you wonder why this character because the and that's when he could for that and do it. But mostly it's fun. ^ _ ^ Especially if you are waiting for his favorite character. Grey's Anatomy McDreamy of course it is, and The 4400 is Marco, the nerd from the intellectuals Keller ^ ^ Not because he's a nerd, but because he was a cool nerd is. Although it is not raining, he goes with NEM umbrella outside. And fallen on his head he is would not ^ ^ I only probably happen pretty stupid next to him * gg *

Well, yes we can dream, right? What you dream about? I recently had a very strange dream, I was alternately an orc, a kidnapped child and, I believe, a dragon, in the order. And now what does that say about my state of mind? like Well, at least I was once a dragon * gg * I still hang. But to be desired, the dragon culture in Japan remain. I really can not live out my passion. But when I'm back, then, yes then, then I'll continue again ^ ^ For if Amy can be a cow, then I can be a dragon. No big, but still a dragon * gg * Who is Amy? You do not know Amy moooh Chavez? Shame on you! And will be ashamed when you are done with, then www.planetjapan.org and listen to the podcast of the world's most ingenious. It is, of course, to Japan, mostly. However, this podcast is in English, so a good exercise to extend your language skills. Hmm, but Amy is on the new series is no longer there. What this means for you, you must first let's see the archive to get to know Amy. But Doug also funny ^ ^

is what I come now to my Schnitzelparty last weekend? Speaking last weekend, I've invited some friends to me, to eat. Eating and gabs, and it was delicious too. I did the first time in Japan made chips. The difficulty lay in finding suitable meat. Papa tell me that meat from the topside. But I know what it is topside in Japanese? No. But the Japanese I encounter a bit. They have the Schnitzel namely, a similar dish, the Katsu. According to my great new electronic dictionary (I LOVE it, it's awesome!) Is translated Katsu, pork chops, pork, or even maintain. Katsu is a bit different, it is thicker (apparently knocking it not flat) and is not fried, but fried. (Frying do here pretty much.) Fry, but I do not like is too oily. Although it tastes pretty good, I must admit. Back to the steak. As I was in my dictionary see (maybe I should to the dictionary a name, dictionary is to write so long, but my Ipod also has a name that needs the first. Suggestions?) That Housing Raundonakaniku, or Uchimomo is . And now I know where the top shell is in an animal, because Momo means thigh, ie, the upper shell is somewhere in the thigh. Something else learned, great. Next time I will look after sometimes Uchimomo.

But last Saturday I'm not the thought came to my dictionary to ask for advice, so I just looked only to Katsu, and I think found very ordinary meat. And above all, affordable meat, after all, I wanted to feed five mouths. (What I've done it too ^ ^)

A second problem to find right next to the meat, was the butter. In most cases, here the butter or margarine is salted, the fact. I had to find first time unsalted butter / margarine. But I have not found even though I've even asked for it (although, I think I have asked for unsalted pork ^ ^). So there had to be salted margarine I was still at home. Was no problem.

my first steak in Japan (even with Japanese bread crumbs) was super, SUPER, I tell you. To this end, there were potatoes, ne mushroom sauce, a salad based on sour cream and rice pudding for dessert. And my guests have brought cake. I tell you, we were satisfied, though two great men were there. But it's really difficult for several people to cook. I did it, just cook the right amount. My tip for you, salad always helps ^ ^

This night I have not time to sleep. Not because my guests have stayed so long, no, I could not. Perhaps because of the heat, perhaps, at night because I have yet begun to watch DVD's.

I had before, I could not sleep the night. At that time I have read a book in a train. Only in the morning, as we are totally ready, because we have not even slept. It would be kind of cool when you can go through the night and morning would be relatively fit. Not every night, not regularly, but sometimes when you just do not want to sleep the night. But I can not. I need my sleep.

now the way I need to cook several reasons vanilla pudding. For my dear grandmother (this she was greeted and thanked and pressed =)) sent me vanilla pudding powder. THANK YOU! The fact I had ordered before my birthday time at home, but there was my birthday package has been sent. But now I'm on a diet and can not cook for me every day a pudding (although I would like to do ^ ^), so I need reasons. The next reason is (now is where I write this here Friday, but I probably will this text is no longer able to upload, because I must be gone) on Saturday or was on Saturday (see?) Because I meet my friends again, but this time I just boil the dessert and bring the wine. ^ ^ Not a big orgy of shopping and cooking more. Since I'm excited.

Sun, so I take my leave of you. It pushes you, your

Janina


Update: An update on his

weekend is, as has in fact occurred a little something I want to tell you. On Saturday
has shown a possible reason why my week so modest true. The heat makes me probably more trouble than I thought. The morning practice had to stop me early because I just could not. I almost started to hyperventilate. My body is simply running too hot. I must admit I was disappointed in myself that I could not hold out until the end. But I know that it was only reasonable to stop earlier. I would simply had no energy. And the rest of the day I could not even recover properly. And I took me an hour to drive to the International House, where my friends and I once again wanted to dinner together. I is mine, the house pretty far away, but an hour (okay, including wine now ^ ^) is already quite a lot. The whole day I only wanted one, have a rest ^ ^
The dinner was pretty strange. I arrived twenty minutes late and still was the first * gg * Bong had gotten lost. And since Edward was waiting for him, the two together one hours were too late. We girls had begun to eat ever ^ ^ It was Thai food, very tasty. And I could even eat the spicy food, even if I do in between are a lot of rice and lots of Fuzzy eat had * gg * And for dessert there was an outrageously expensive cheese cake (which is here ürbigens made with cream cheese, so much of a cheese cake ^ ^) and vanilla pudding ( the grandmother of * gg *). Because I was so exhausted and so hungry, I ate as much as I could. Later, I started to hurt the stomach.
Well, and because I am at a air conditioner set at 26 ° C, have some frozen thought that the others that I am not so very healthy. And since then I realized why the week was so modest. No wonder, when you are sick, no? The night I
then placed in the International House (I had before anyway), I would have made the trip anymore. On Sunday, I can then tackle more slowly.
Oh, and Sunday, as I have incidentally bought a yukata! This is a summer kimono. He is black with red cherry blossoms and purple lotus flowers, totally beautiful. And the obi, the belt is black-red. Now I just need to practice more, as I dressed the part ^ ^ This is pretty complicated.

So, that was the fix. I think, I'm feeling a little better again, even if my condition can do to still be something left. But I do not give up, tomorrow I go back to training.

Until next time, bye,
your Janina

0 comments:

Post a Comment