Monday, June 23, 2008

Yoga After Bladder Repair

Red, red, red all my hair * tralala *

+ + + NEWS + + + I'm back I, I'm back red hair! + + + NEWS + + + END

If you have not yet read the report last Friday, and you wonder why I am talking about the report last Friday, then I'm beastly tired. But because of my stupidity I have it overwritten by this report. If anyone of you has perhaps saved the report (Hi Uncle Gotthold ^ ^) and can send it to me somehow, I'll upload it again later. Otherwise, I'm terribly sorry for all those who have not read.

And now, the current Special! Two videos from the land of sun. The first is pretty self explanatory. Have fun watching. ^ ^




result in a very rainy night. The noise from the background that sounds like noise, the rain, I could not sleep because of the fast.
Hmm, maybe I should again make a video if it is lighter.


And the next video is Created last Saturday. It shows, unfortunately, not me, but for someone who can do it really well, the bamboo cutting. And yes, I did that as well made, and fully enjoyed it, and I hope that I still even have a Opportunity to get.



So, that today's Monday feature. Until next time

Until then, your
Janina

0 comments:

Post a Comment