Saturday, January 22, 2011

What Freezes Faster 7up Or Water

PvP and so

am I camped again =) Have
Jadezahn five hours, I had no Tired (I have cleared the way for which I was then tired: D). Respawn is way 7-15 hours - mal ne task for the holidays, as I sit down Another day.

After that I was a bit volatile life farming for a dream fabric and then I was farming volatile water-just-dream fabric and then I was farming, no, no volatile earth because I have enough;)

A look at the PvP window has told me that it was soon time for Tol Barad, so party grew in the queue and does not just quickly, the cooking daily, as well as a cloak for PvP. Full of anticipation I wait and wait and wait and I will put on the bench! Tooooll.
And now? Then I was stupid
first schelißlich him until I called to the battle was still - yay!

This time it was to defend the Horde from the battlefield, but somehow it did not look as good because the alliance was already 2 of 3 buildings. I've joined the defenders of the garrison, and even beaten into first at anything that had a red logo. Hach, that was fun!

And while more and more alliance players tried to become master of the garrison, they neglected their defenses on the other buildings, then schuwpps belonged to the Horde. it was then but the garrison overrun - no reason to retreat but just keep it (I know the rules are still not really * cough *).

The battle was real mad fun and I had been slow in PvP no Manaprobleme, well, I'm still mostly in PvE gear, but I do not think the difference is particularly great when I first enstprechend in PvP Gear'm equipped (even more so because the PvP gear in part of the Mana-values is better than her in the moment I'm running around). Always takes a little bit with the PvP Gear, Glutseidenstoff grows on trees, unfortunately not, but it is now clear from more than at the beginning of the addon. (Need more space in my pockets, where am I supposed to please the beautiful All PvP gear store still? I store so now all that is not soulbound in my mailbox)
However, it is very pleasant not standing around helplessly, as the blue bar is empty. Archangel, Shadow Spirit and dispersion control. Especially Archangel is golden.
Shadow Word: Death is also very funny ne thing. 15% Rest of Life? Oops, I did it but weggecrittet smooth ... get

Incidentally, we have successfully defended and I'm again a success

Once I gained a bit of PvP gear I will be venturing back to the battlefields.


For the rest of the evening I am still unsure what I do. Incidentally, I'll continue to write to all cases to the Questgebeiet reports, but what I been up ingame as I'm more ambivalent. Either I twink, and I am here and decide between Tuatua Kazira must or I'm doing with Zuljia, here I have a choice between archeology (still have to dig up the Epicring), Thrallmar reputation for farming or make but other successes.
Yes, I know I've got it hard, but I'm finally back to gamble a little time, I have to use it: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment