Friday, January 28, 2011

Tiffin Neoprene Camera Cases Canon Eos 40d

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!



As a huge Dragon Ball fan, I have the feat It's Over Nine Thousand! feverish right opposite. I had it easy.
The scene is simple KULT!
Even if it is a translation error is because in the original he says hare ijou (I not take responsibility for spelling * Cough *) which is over 8,000 .

Nevertheless, the American voice actor doing his job here 1a (the German one can take in the scene anyway seriously - Spongebob voice * shudder *) and it is very rare in the characters' voices suit me in anime.

Okay, but here it does not go directly to Dragon Ball;)

But much more of it:



DAMDARAMDAM!
YAY!

And yes, I have my client extra for the exploit switched to English: D Again

0 comments:

Post a Comment