Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Want To Buy Binocullars At Kuala Lumpur

The caravan moves on - Eastern Plaguelands

"My guys are worth much to me understand me wrong but I told them that I need FIVE MINUTES to feed the horses, and what they make from closing a stupid bet, and away they are.? I should have known better ... it's always the same. "

"You should have seen me in the fight to, I've identified six of these beasts killed when
... Oh right, so you can see the bodies. All right. Four of the beasts I have killed, and then came the fifth to this network and shot at me. And a lot worse than it had shot down his power juice, my mouth was open! "

"Before the poison on your throw me, I have a question: are you the guy from before, or one of these eight-legged cowards? I need to know if I should hit you when I'm out of here. "

" Can you imagine that we are after all the trouble in the Plaguelands, ... now have to worry about thieves? Not just normal thieves, troll thieves.
And not just normal troll thieves. Dead troll thieves! "

" If you could find me, I should probably work on my Stealth. "

" I've been expecting you ...
Rimbald-hat-
Sorry, old habits, you know. "

" We paladins brings with it, our enemies, justice and peaceful counter, but this is an emergency. Also, I've never listened to my teacher. "

" The skulls seem to hold back the waves of the undead and ... well ... . I consider him very happy "

" Here, take this It's my hearthstone - with it you can watch the hopefuls can enable light. I do not need him - I travel with the caravan.
And although in the front seat. "

" It's really only one man from up there kill my men in turn. And as I see it, there is only one of you.
Sounds like a fair fight. "

" I am pleased that Eligor, Champion and I left a little fun have left. It was not easy to stop them to rush headlong into this cathedral. .
But this is finally YOUR task



Who the Eastern Plaguelands do not miss durchquestet what
You travel together with Fiona and notes in her car from station to station and experienced a lot of funny adventures Especially the two Paladins!. Gidwin, the dwarf and the Blood Elf Tarenar are with their Streitgespärchen always good for a laugh.'s worth reading!







The towers were now occupied by Argent, but with its light overdo it pretty!


Can someone turn down that damn light?


Ah, better already. Thank you.


Oh yes, yes druids are generally a little strange, if it is then also is a fairy sprinkles the scale and we have already learned in the Western Plaguelands: Never trust an elf, especially not when they any association is neutral. This time we bring the elf but not in trouble, but is just plain weird.
I am shadow priest, not a flower girl!


Since I would rather be traveling again to Fiona and her boys towards Chapel. An old Paladin has joined our colorful cast and Gidwin somehow bad, because he must sit with the luggage. Of which he is, as expected, certainly less than enthusiastic









way I would like to super sorcerer! As well, that there is now Troll Warlock



The Light's Hope Chapel has upgraded


But then disappears Gidwin! And keep Tarenar is not beside himself, and when it comes to the rescue of his friend













Of course I myself also Glückbuff Fiona got and like looted all the mobs, and after not too long ago I could name a new creature my own: made rich - not necessarily a beauty


Oh, and who again claimed there were no Untotenpaladine?


irony of fate that the scarlet crusade has turned into what he has bekmäpft so bitterly. Wonderful, quite to my taste.



Per rocket's going further into the wasteland, but that's another story

0 comments:

Post a Comment