Monday, February 14, 2011

Majesticgames.org/myspce

I envy ...

... my twinks. Honestly!
When I see how many empty bag spaces have, since whoever you green with envy. And they still not even the largest pockets!
Zuljia runs with 5 free spaces around = (

and fits as easily not the rest of the PvP gear in! At least not if I want to loot in the future something.
So I had now better or worse, press the delete button. The chose the tabards, at least can be bought for a few silver again if necessary. So, if sometime now even the tabard tab I will come to me the missing again. Now I have it actually re-16 free bag space. Not bad (let's see how long it takes until the full again * cough * are)

Finally I can also rest of my PvP Gear tailor

and I would not be too lazy to farming, the volatile elements (and too cheap to buy me) I could now make even epic pants.
Although I like to farme fleeting life, because that is in a short time very productive.


Incidentally, it is totally relaxing to level up a tank. A few too many mobs, which would guarantee the death of any material support? No problem! I'm with Kazira only as flying through the area, because it took me almost no breaks.
The nice leveling to it so late: all the ore deposits are mine! MIIIIR! Incidentally, I also have

weekend for the first time a ticket for inappropriate name put up and lo and behold, the person is still actually able to think up a sensible name for his character;) (even if had the GMs help out)


Otherwise finally 10x Glop (Kiselchen I would have preferred: P)


Therazane Hellscream hand and reverently




Spektralhündchen - yay! : D



Today was the way my heart not even empty box:

The part is sooo cool: D
's I'd like to my undead, but is still too small for the event boss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment