Sunday, February 13, 2011

Disney Land Auditions

one hell and back ... ! Or Teletubbis, Care Bears and Ladybird

The last part

Author: still Mars
to find and still since (NOTE: The Mist is 18 and that's good . So if you're still innocent under 18 or in the good believes in Badficautoren read, better not in the gruesome Original after)



Chapter 13


"conversation with a shadow" aka a shadow is not so shady actually .


After the silence had become unbearable for them all, Blaise had the idea to go together in the pleasure garden. Yes, the silence just annoying. When she finally holds the door? Dumb silence and do not you come afterwards! Harry sighed inwardly. He was in a bind, was aware of him. But come out like that? How would it be possible both with Lucifer to bind and leave the other, his nightmares and his past behind him? He found no answer ... Threapie? A walk to the psycho doctor Harrylein does certainly good times. I mean, he has been abused several chapters here. Who of us would get there to please any mental crack?

"Harry? I know that we three are far from friends and ... well, that you trust me and Draco is not really a hundred percent, but ... I can make you a proposal? "
assented with a nod Harry Blaise question.
"For your problem it could be a Solution type! I know from my mother, the Muggles consult with such similar problems, something like a psychologist ... " Yes, I'm saying. Incidentally, I think it is unlikely that there is no psychiatrist in the world of magic. After all, as there was years of war and then the whole Badficautoren who ascribe the Harry Potter series figures here as bad trauma.
"I know it Blaise, but what do you tell me that?" Nix, what to say to that? Except, perhaps, that Harry should go there then to solve its problems to mi of the device. As is known, psychiatrists all have a couch and there, the two are so little talk about furniture stores.
"If you like something bad, incredibly cruel, as this has Badfic experienced, it sometimes helps to talk about it. But wait just sometimes, it is more likely that you leave this nightmare Badfic end up with a child that you have Luzi was born. And marry you and Luzi in pink. the more you'll talk about it, the more you will be able to accept your past! You will accept it and you will also understand that it is over and gone ... and has nothing to do with your future! It could help you to bind to Lucifer and you make ... "
" I ... I will tell you all about my past? " to be precise, Blaise has not said, except ; addition it makes a difference? The author finds a way before your soul lives unfold before us all. Juhu glad ye also because it already?
"Not necessarily with us! You can talk to someone about whom you trust ... "

around Harry screams and runs away. Obviously he is in the Story just so in times of puberty and must live out the full again. They are not able to speak, as adults do but rumvögeln.

Harry running around, will fly out and gets his will, of course. Then he lands on a lake, who followed this Veriss has been a while asking not know whether this lake of lava and sulfur vapors is secreted.
following sentence is so totally stupid, if we remember that we have the ENTIRE hell is presented as a green idyll:

, Like a small green oasis in the desert ... '.
Well legally but cliched everyone needs a corner and Emo Harry is just as clichéd a lake ... the green is what I now would find objectionable, but good. Maybe it is but something poisonous and Harry will die soon in it or to at least one mutated superheroes would be logical and exciting than any other alternatives which can offer us the Badfic.

Some large boulders lying at the edge of the lake. One was flat and offered formally as a seat for Harry. Thoughtfully, he looked at the lake. He was just tired. Tired and injured. How could he Blaise make such a proposal? He and Draco knew about his past ... but the two were really good friends, as he had hoped for? No, definitely not. You want to help him, his offer to listen to his moaning and his achso sad life, but they are not really true friends. I will not even listen to my friends that my problems, their possible?
A sound ripped Harry from his thoughts. He first saw only a shadow that moved through the bushes at the rear side of the lake. Carefully, he stood up and grabbed automatically to the place where he always had his wand - he attacked into space. Lucifer had told him that his former staff from the conversion, now would be useless. But Harry's new teaching had not yet begun and so he did not even look like his new powers and would, above all ... how could he used them ... Obviously Harry Luzi will bring around the corner. Or why he should remove the rod Harry, if the instruction had not even enough to defend itself differently. Hurrah, I can understand him and he would just go and help at hand.

The shadow slowly walked around the shore of the lake, came more and more directly to Harry's. Although the daylight bright enough, Harry could not see exactly the shape. The person had pulled her hood over her face. THIS is a common stereotype. If the hood is so deep that you can see NOTHING from the face, then the stranger would see themselves nothing more and fall in the green sea and drown ... or dissolve in hydrochloric acid, or both .
tense, ready to defend himself, stood up and looked at Harry with a mixture of curiosity and dread his supposed enemies. focuses only on the unknown person was not with Harry that his body shone brightly ... Edward is back. For Harry also has the ability to be gay in the sunlight.

moved slowly, the person now standing her hood from her face and gave so freely their identity. Harry's face relaxed ...
For there is only one of many unimportant demons rumkreuchen in hell, and fly and the last chapter was even mentioned in any of 5 lines. The demons here are like the Bears. While there Sonnenscheinbärchi and Überraschungsbärchi and Grummelbärchi, but in the end they are all interchangeable and it's worth not to remember the names.
"Master Harry? Forgive me if I scared you, but ... what are you doing out here? "
Harry answers without asking why the cuddly demon running around out there, with a hood over her face, to also not detected even be.
is probably now in the ... should I try tomorrow at the University sometimes.

But anyway, now the two picnic and drink tea ... yay
The author uses the opportunity of his knowledge of state cookie recipes ... more juhu

"What? I have some of this ... Knudele at the mouth? "
" No, forgive if I stared at you! I know about you ... not good, or Master Harry? "
Harry was perplexed. With open mouth he saw Sukram first surprised, then angry.
"What is this? I have somewhere an invisible sign hanging on me, "Harry's is shit" ...? " Yes, you, the author has assembled with the neon sign on your head and wait only if, he're of the opinion that you've had enough trauma and now can finally have sex, Guess, what he writes on the plate!
"No, not that, but I ... I can feel your sentiments Master Harry. I'm Aurenleser "
" You ... you are Aurenleser? " Yes, but Does not matter whether the Bärchi with the biscuit, heart or clouds jet. This ability will play a role never before and was only invented by the author of a deeper explanation of human knowledge or expression to spare would, indeed unmagic. Suddenly Harry finds

Blaise's proposal at auszuheulen but a full knorke and because this demon is, and just can not defend himself, Harry tells his sad story.
Meanwhile, I play violin in the world the small for him, poor Harry, everything is SOOOOO stupid.



blah here's a pseudo-morality Apell one should always talk about his problems. The interested reader can break down in tears here and congratulated the authors for this wisdom, you can even run totally transferred to real life.
Suss.
'm Sorry I no gentle reader.

Sun, but to get the reader more inclined inclined:

! "You have told me about the test results ... I think it is wrong"
"Whaaat?"
"On the basis of your aura I can clearly see that a white magic seal rests on you. It is very strong and I doubt that it is so easy to break! I am familiar with potions and curses, not good, but I know exactly, can such a label the result a potion, no matter what, distort, "Harry was speechless ...


, My Parents ... my home ... is it all just a lie? ". Bäm right. There is another test. The chances of Harry Alexander Ching Tao Bums is, two fathers and carrots magic is still dominated.


"A momentous decision" soon have aka Harry Luzi and sex, more of these titles will not say

Harry comes home and is missing the same:
"Master Harry! What were growing anxious ... especially the Lord! " Yeah, he just wanted to kill him yet.
"It's become a bit later ... I'm sorry!"
He rose from the Thestral, handed it to Thoktol and went to the palace. In the hall sat Blaise and Draco, visibly nervous. Hardly the Blair Harry discovered he jumped up and ran toward him.
"Harry! We were so worried! "
hardly spoken, he pulled Harry into a hug. Harry also enjoyed this so much, he walked slowly from the air.

"Blaise! I ... air ... " Juhu finally have all realized that this crap stop until if Harry is dead. Blaise plan has now been exposed, but unfortunately, so he must let go Harry.
"Oh ... I'm sorry, I ..." sorry
"No, Blaise, to me it does! I was really mad at you both, especially you! I know it better now ... you're a true friend! " you wanted to strangle me, that has done so far none for me.
All times are all very strong hug. Teletubbischmusen.

Lucifer stood at the rear wall of the hall, his eyes focused on Harry. Slowly and a bit nervous that came to him, gave him a shy kiss.
"It does ... I'm sorry! I wanted to be back sooner, but ... "
" Harry! Tells you what worries me and the rest of us have done? No one knew where you were and exactly Thoktol is only a hair's breadth been around for a torture and I ... " BÄM Mikoskopischklein recognizable: IC Luzi. The warps but also right back.
"I'm really sorry! I had to just be alone, you know? "
" Yes ... and no! It's one thing to have time to be alone, but then fly away and so long! Let us eat dinner. Draco? Blaise? What about you? "Los we eat Harry and no, I did not want to say here, save that punctuation life that was a serious suggestion.

The two were now also in more detail, bowed to Lucifer.
"I think Draco and I were home! Our parents are also worried determined. The next time you come visit us Harry ... yes? "
Harry hugged one after Blaise and Draco, again a low growl caused by Lucifer. has since thrown the author of the mythology of today. The growling and slavering hellhound, Cerberus, Lucifer is not growling, not wagging his tail and said his business even in a corner. With me in this story everything seems possible.
"I promise! Come home safe! "
left his friends waving the hall. angle-waving Harry, Draco-wave angle, wave angle and wave-wave-Blaise Luzipoo.

Ok so we are still in a children's series, which explains a lot. After dinner


were Lucifer and Harry took to the terrace. Both sat on a bench and looked at the sky. Harry had noticed earlier that you could never see the ceiling of the hell that even if he had understood correctly, there had to be. Even seeing stars were ...

"She is enchanted! The ceiling of the hell I'm enchanted to make it look like the top of the earth and the stars are now uh ... this time - in the evening at least "
Aha, how interesting and illogical!. Super. Only the characters of JK Rowling steal, they rape and some crap together spinning and then steal the typical characteristics of Hogwarts, and output as a separate idea. Well have so much.

blah Harry told that he has Herzbärchi vorkekaut his life story. Harry Luzi and hug and smooch. Missing is the luck jet.


"He means that the result of the" home potion "is wrong! Because of my aura he could see a seal that is upon me. There seems to be a strong, white magic seal and Sukram thinks this could have distorted the result of "Lucifer
Harry looked surprised, but then relaxed at. Now he could tell him even by his own doubts.
"I have something already thought Harry," Harry saw him
surprised and questioningly. So, one thing that I did not speak the last 13 chapters dead. Dear authors, if you are of the opinion that facial expression is restricted to the eyes, then well and good, but there are actually people who can keep a sense of more than 2 seconds. It need not always be that its a facial expression with one, usually, synonymous replaces the first. Harry looks voluptuous and hot. Hermione is shining and happy. Ron is stupid and hollow. 1. the writing style is not always better by second annoying it after 500.mal immensely.

Lucifer went with Harry on the bench and put an arm on his shoulder.
"EPAN said that this seal would break, perhaps only if ... if we have bound us," Lucifer
Harry looked shocked at first, then thoughtfully. ARG! MUST ... KILL! Unconsciously he pressed himself closer to his shoulder.
"Then I have no choice, right? We will have to bind us ... not in two months, but much earlier ... fuck " Juhu, finally, this flimsy plot I was already on his nerves.
was in Harry's voice a strange, cold tone. Lucifer knew that Harry was on the verge his "mask" again not easy. Sido is in da house, digger.

blah now returns pseudo-psycho babble. As I said, I am not inclined reader to skip that part and just.


Chapter 15

"pain" aka yes, I also feel at the moment

Lucifer sat in one of the comfortable chair, just like Harry. After both had ordered Gamag coffee, Harry took a blanket from the closet, sat back in his chair and covered himself up. Lucifer looked at him quizzically. So, how trivial. I have the just left for the coffee in it, because I like the coffee trees-it's funny and helps me to survive this Badfic-maybe I should trust the coffee tree so my life story.

"Why do you need the blanket?"
"I ... I feel somewhat more comfortable with it. Do not laugh, but somehow ... safe, protected "
" For your protection, I am responsible, "an offended smile graced
Lucifer, which improved immediately but, as Harry himself briefly leaned and kissed him.
After both had been strengthened at the coffee, Harry looked a little unsure of Lucifer ... AWWWW. That is so sweet and that gives me cavities and bad I will, too. Not all couples in love at the same time throwing his brains out the window, although we suggest that this Badficautoren by such "dialogues".
, he expresses his views ... and ... so much gentleness and love! Why do I not have noticed before ...? '.

short, he cleared his throat, looked inquiringly Lucifer to which he nodded to properly
... "I start with the earliest memories of ... okay?" YES, you read. We now learn of Harry's difficult childhood. Probably the author has not read the original books, he thinks that his readers do not know them or the original Childhood of Harry rapelastig he was not enough. I'm going for everything.

times now I offer only excerpts, because everything would be just too silly and ridiculous. Badfic This is an insult to all those who were abused in their childhood and really I just like to burn this trash.
"was violence, beating and whipping it whenever I had done something wrong ... or have asked questions. My "room" was the cupboard under the stairs, where the letter was also addressed from Hogwarts. When I was eleven when it finally came to this school, it, like I can finally start to live (*) was. I met Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, who were my best friends. So definitely believe the author that his readers do not know the original books, also is probably all that is known of the author of the Canon of the books.
By the way Hermione is here (after 14 chapters) mentioned for the first time.

Unfortunately I also got to know Professor Dumbledore and Snape, especially the professor hated me from the start! BÄM IC! Snape for the winner.
So now we find a brief overview of the novels 1-5. It is thus portrayed as if everything Dumbis debt. Sure, he, too, the Chamber of Secrets has opened, he has helped Black to flee and the Triwizard Tournament, he has also sabotaged.

least we now know that Harry is about 16th Ok, sometimes he acts like 16 too, but I just think that it is a bit paedo when 16jähiger has sex with a being that is as old fas as the world?

"Vernon got some time ... well, at some point he looked at me always so disgusting. I ... I knew what he had with me. shop one morning, Petunia (incidentally, is also the first time in this "fan" fiction mentioned) and Dudley and I were cleaning the house as usual, as he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.
So I censored this crap out of here again. Actually heard that story closed, bad enough that so what really happened. But rape must be truly described as explicit?

tilting the first 5Liter brain bleach after the binding ... I

Next.


Harry had hardly finished, as he jumped up, ran to the bathroom and threw up. I have a desire ch grade after this crap is getting dumber.
some point I felt nothing! No more pain, no fear ... no more! I had developed a "mask" that protects against me to find something to ...
Yeah, the mask, how often she has already met and Badficts.


blah Harry howls, cries Harry, Harry dislocated around on the floor.
The ladybug who climbs over my leg is more interesting than this crap, we had already read the story 25 times in different versions.
well, but is not much nu cried enough. Let us start trying out the facility at the back.

When Harry Lucifer's chambers, he entered was, as in the first visit here, astonished. Secretly, he had the private rooms of the ruler of hell, a little different ... presented in darker tones, Spartan ... But the apartments were kept in warm color schemes and spartan here was not established. In a sitting room and two shelves full of books were available, the bathroom was larger than in Harry's living quarters. In addition to a shower there was a huge whirlpool. When I was a rape victim, I would entrust them to someone with pimps in-room Jacuzzi.
Lucifer smiled as he Harry's face while the little "leadership" saw. The last thing the bedroom was my turn. Two closets, a desk, a small sitting area and a ... huge bed. As a bed could be the call, however. So I will summarize: Luzi has a bed, but this is not a bed. I also have a PC that is not a PC and my dog is not a dog but a cat and the Ladybug (The way is now sitting on my cheek) is a zombie. It was rather a huge platform, with dark blue sheets and pillows. In addition, a door led onto a balcony, from where they had made sure to have a magnificent view ... shame on you
author who comes from rape and abuse like that stuff.


"Something different than the usual Ceilings or " YES, even the ceiling shows the stars. Great, I would like to pass grade.
"It's ... it's easy .. just beautiful!" yes, stolen beautiful. By JK Rowling. Ďumbier has that too, so you have a starry sky on the ceiling actually be fully evil.
walked slowly down a single tear Harry's cheek. Juhu, as it is. To view this Badfic has now served irklich EVERY cliché. Only wait from. M-preg is also presented.

Sun bla, Harry is happy, they fall asleep. End of the chapter. And

Even the end of this first Verrissteils, because after this stupid chapter, I must first bathe in Hinrnbleiche.
read by someone seriously out this nonsense?

I want on the site once published some reviews, because the chapter has shocked me somewhat. But except
Qail. Keep it up and I hope Luzi tortures Ďumbier really, nothing was there.

My world has been destroyed-Zombine returns and drink a coffee first of condemnation, with the ladybug, where I was attacked repeatedly since I started writing this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment