Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Long Can You Keep Toiletries

"When it starts to crumble" or "outing for the advanced"

This slating scruffy a bit longer on my hard drive. After I do not work this weekend as a complete surprise, I must have the same time put to good times to get him to work and finally to post.

Who does not want to read again all the previous chapters, will The story so far ...

Chapter 1
Clemens is everywhere as a cool ripper and Sonny Boy. This is just a mask. No one knows his true face. Tragedy.

Chapter 2
Per groped Clemens. Clemens loves Per When the two go away, Clemens always does as if he would take any Tussen back home. This is just a mask. No one knows his true face. Tragedy.

Chapter 3
Clemens takes a shower. In the team meeting groped By Clemens. Clemens can concentrate during practice because he loves Per.
Per invites himself to dinner at Clemens.
Marco calls. But Marco does not know Clemens' true face. Tragedy.

Chapter 4
Per is the Food and television at Clemens. Clemens calls Marco. Marco noted that Clemens is sad, but this is hiding behind his mask. No one knows his true colors ...
Clemens says he is too tired to watch TV. Per remains the same.

Chapter 5
Per sleeps with Clemens on the bed. Clemens groped by falling asleep. The next morning they tickle in bed until PER is about Clemens. Clemens wants to drop his mask and show his true colors Per, but:

Chapter 6
The alarm clock rings. Showers, breakfast, training, ansabbern Per, funny battle with wet towels (Upper Jester Group Markus Rosenberg is a shower).
home can fall Clemens admits its facade and then to the kitchen.
Clemens calls Marco.

rings
Per Chapter 7, and will dine with Clemens. By eating half of Clemens' food because he does not dare to order a larger portion.
It goes to the away game in Leverkusen. Per and Clemens have to share a double bed. Groped by Clemens.
René calls.

Chapter 8
funny bird jokes. René giggles. By Clemens and go eat lunch. On the way groped By Clemens. By taking a shower. Clemens drooling at Per.
Per and been playing with Clemens Basti (kA which one) and Peter singing star. There are subtle indications that not only Clemens gay. Peter groped Clemens.
Clemens and Per sing a love song. Clemens cries. No one notices it, because: No one knows his true colors, etc.
bedtime: Per would like to at Clemens' ceiling.

Chapter 9
Marco calls. Clemens takes a shower. Clemens dressed. Per, The Pick of service, receives a text message from an "acquaintance". The lady has no luck, because Per does not go twice to the same woman into bed. groped against
just before the game Leverkusen René Clemens. Funny bird jokes.

Chapter 10
Clemens and co play football. At half-time lead Bremen 0-2. René crying. Clemens and Per are arranged to meet after the game to Leverkusen. Before they get from the airport Marco. The phone bill was probably too high. At the airport, they wait in a coffee shop on Marco. Clemens drinking latte macchiato. By giggles. Clemens giggles. Marco arrives. His girlfriend is mad because he always calls with Clemens.

Chapter 11
Clemens runs the airport, a chick, Julia, in order. Marco giggle and Per. The boys take Julia to the hospital. While all of the X-ray results , Groped wait Marco Clemens. Clemens has his mask on. Marco noted, however, that something is not right. But he does not know Clemens' true face.
By Julia brings home. Julia is on Clemens, but loves Per

Chapter 12
Clemens calls René. Because Saturday night in Bremen, nothing is going on, they decide to do in the hotel room party. The participants in the Pajama Party: Marco, Clemens, René, Stefan, Simon, Patrick.
Simon groped Clemens. René asks where Per is. Marco giggles. René Clemens groped. Funny bird jokes. Graves ordered drinks. René Simon and giggle. The guys play spin the bottle:
Simon has accidentally handcuffs it.

Chapter 13
duty: René is tied at Clemens.
truth: Patrick had his first kiss with a man
truth: Marco thinks in intimate moments at times like Clemens.
duty: Stefan must kiss someone in the round. He chooses Clemens.
Per comes in and runs immediately from the room.
Clemens cries. Clemens and Mark go to the bathroom together and discuss everything. Clemens outed himself.

Chapter 14
Marco understands. Per will be educated about the game. All is well. Stefan was very excited about Clemens' kiss technology.

Chapter 15
René Clemens kisses. Per kisses Clemens. Apparently, Clemens is very talented. The Bremen-bye. René Clemens kisses, because a: He still will not get well, unfortunately.
On the way home paw Marco and Per Clemens.


Per Chapter 16 explains that he is on Clemens. But he is not gay. Clemens outed himself. Per the goofy place, because footballers should be role models. Marco groped Clemens. After 5 minutes of thinking changes via his mind. Everybody eats pizza. By sleeping with Clemens in bed.
my fast run.
To further agreement there here the trailer of the author.




title of the story / series: When it starts to crumble ,

Note: The original story is P18. In the slating I will of course all explicit parts off.

name of the criminal author: become angels

Fandom: Football

The boring Plot: Clemens is gay and madly in love with Per. He can tell anyone of course, because he is a professional football player, yes. Therefore, he hides behind a mask every day of happiness. In the later chapters breaks Clemens wants to have some in tears.

The anti-quality of the characters: Clemens is acting like a twelve year old girl, his friends are not much better. Without exception, everyone, regardless of sexual orientation is somehow on Clemens, who is permanently begrabbelt from anyone, especially Marco and Rene.

Chapter 17

[...]

Per is offended, because Clemens was not honest with him. But Clemens had naturally fear that all would hate it ... the usual. We also learned that Clemens had been only a real relationship and to date total was lonely and unhappy.
That being said is, Per also equal to the really important things:


"How is it .. with a man?" The rest of the unspoken question remains and I have to laugh softly. "Will you now details? 'Significant Per shakes his head. "No, not really. But it interests me stop. But so interesting that I want to know really, it's not then. "" So for me it is the best thing can happen. And then even if feelings are here then it's perfect. Very nice . Clemens had not yet eloquent and simply can not answer. > "Answer dreamy I told him. Just imagine what it would be if and Per ... But I let the thoughts I'd rather not go further. After it ends still uncomfortable for both of us. "What's going on? Why shake you with your head? "asks Per softly. Did not even notice that I shook my head. "Only just had bad thoughts." I answer him truthfully. Will simply have no secrets from him.

Per stiffens and I hear his heart beat faster again. "No fear. I fall not have her about you. "I try to calm him down. "And what if I do that would"

[...]

God throws you Marco in the kitchen, a glass down before Clemens can transpose his thoughts into action. If he can already call, he must stop interfering in other ways in the most inopportune moments. Of course go and Per Clemens look what happened there could be like if it rattles in the kitchen. All grinning drink some more water. Thereafter, Per sleep because he believes that Marco has yet to speak with Clemens.
This also recognizes the same, what is his buddy on the soul:


"What's the matter? Is not so bad because of the glass. "I try to give him back a better mood. "That it's even not. "he replied.

Confused I look at him. above, it is not about the glass? Outing? Unrequited love of Per? Why you should talk about it yet?
"I'll have disturbed but determined." Justify his behavior. "Oh, rubbish. We have just spoken. "Hints from me, even if it is not the truth. This also appears to Marco to notice as he pulls up an eyebrow. "Little, you know that you can not lie to me. I can smell that from a hundred feet away. I mean, I've not noticed for years that you are gay and 're unhappy, but otherwise I really remember always, if you're lying. have "

[...]

Clemens tells Marco about his near-kiss with Per That the two in the hotel ever kissed it seems correct, delete all be. Speaking of hotel: ? Say we have breakfast tomorrow morning actually with our four Leverkusen "he tries to change the subject.

skewed look grin I Marco. "No idea. Did not bother with them. Should I write a SMS René times and invite them? Wir können ja hier frühstücken.“ Schlage ich dann vor. Begeistert nickt Marco und daraufhin stehe ich auf um mein Handy zu holen.

Schleichend tapse ich ins Schlafzimmer wo mein Handy in meiner Hosentasche liegt. Will Per nicht wecken und versuche ohne Licht so leise wie möglich zu meiner Hose zu kommen, stoße dann aber mit meinem Fuß gegen die Bettkante. „Autsch… Mist…“ fluche ich leise vor mich hin. Wie bereits mehrfach angemerkt: Für einen Leistungssportler hat der gute Clemens das mit dem Laufen nicht sonderlich gut drauf. Wobei das natürlich im Hinblick explain the current season would be over a lot. "You can turn on the light still. 'm Still awake. "Chuckles ago By himself. "You'd say you can not do that earlier?" I say, sit down on the bed and hold my little toe. That's always the must. The other toes are all larger, but basically it's the little one. Per switched on the bedside lamp and slipped to me. "Does it hurt doll?" He asks gently, one arm around my stomach and his head on my shoulder. "Should I blow again?"

I sighed and nodded. "Yes, damn hurt." I answer him and put my head on my knee, while still holding my foot and rub on the toe. His hand moves from my belly on my thigh to my foot. Goose bumps puts on my body. How does he do it? He strokes slightly on the toe and gives me a kiss on the shoulder can be what I tremble. My heart stopped briefly and then twice more beats so fast. "Per ..." I breathe. Can not really say. "What?" he asks, just as quietly. "What are you doing to me?" Before I press, as he more little kisses on my shoulder, then in my neck and then my neck. THE I do wonder, too.


Chapter 18

[...]

By doing what he is doing more: it tatscht around with Clemens. However, this jumps up suddenly.

I feel that is the reason why I'm falling back on here. Seeking I hand in my pocket and find what you need promptly. I triumphantly hold up my phone and get up. Per confused looks at me. "What did you now? "he asked. "Will our four of the Werkself invite to breakfast. Is it ok, right? "As I tell about my plan. He nods and can sink back into the pillows and I turn my phone on again. 've Been so turned off in the hotel because of Julia.

soon as I have entered my PIN to me echoes the well-known sound, a text message announcing the contrary. Sighing, I open the Inbox. A text message from Julia. Regardless of who else From Marco? René? From another friend who has no life? [How did you know that I had fun with my Per? Told you so at the hospital said that I like to meet up alone like. Kiss Julia] rolling eyes I close the SMS again. Did not really answer her nerve now. "So who was it?" Listen, I ask Per. "Julia. 'm Tired of answering her now. "Am I making a dismissive gesture. Poor Julia! Clemens is only her his number and then he ignored them. They added extra but can be slapped down for him Per.

Per says nothing more. It probably seems to be uncomfortable. "I'm back in the kitchen. Angel sits there and waits for the determined to get back. " Just as have cuddled and Per Clemens, Marco has obediently sat on his chair and waited.

[...]

arrived sitting in the kitchen Marco really just because I had left him. "Well done," he grins at me. "What?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well, which well. Think I'm stupid? " Honestly? he laughs quietly to himself. I sit next to him snorting and type a SMS to René [Hey, you four. Morning breakfast at half past ten to me. Bring sandwiches with :-) Greetings Clemens]

[...]

After the breakfast plans were again discussed at length, go to bed the two. Well, that Marco has been waiting for a decision had not only Clemens, who brings bread.

sigh I'm me again on the way to the bedroom. Back to Per The thought of him as he lies in bed, makes me smile. Looking forward to lie in his arms when he allows. Skepticism is spreading and I would always slower. Sure he has, after I had my toe hit me in the arm, kissed my shoulder and told me that it is cold without me in bed, but somehow I have a queasy feeling. Why? Just because By far the most 10 minutes had time to process, that his best friend is gay and in love in him and now maybe everything goes a bit fast?

[...]

Clemens notes that Per is really cute and snuggle up to Sleeping in his arms. Very briefly, it is again the idea that he might so overwhelmed. About such trivialities Clemi our thinking but not further. When you wake up again 's kitschy romantic:


Questioning I look into his eyes. Puts his hand on my cheek, stroking his thumb over my lips. A tingling sensation is spreading out and I would give anything, that instead of his finger to his lips are mine. As if he could hear my thoughts Per raises his head and kisses me softly. me sick.

I leave him the lead. Deepen the kiss, but rather hope he does it. Will it ultimately does not overwhelm.

[...]

Per deepened the kiss further and carry out our tongues a little fight. His hands always emphasize on my back. Then come the waistband of my shorts and go down there.

[...]

Before I get really bad, recalls Clemens because he has not showered in this chapter. Marco would have, unlike me, seem like seen:

With my hand I will just grab the door handle will open it himself. Marco is with a grin before and my disappointment with a light in his voice: "Oh, you're up already. Too bad I would have gladly thrown you out of bed. * * nick I think it is always so funny to catch my friends having sex. "My eyebrow wanders into the air and I grin angel to challenging. "Oh, you want to show ne?" "Only if I might join." He goes into my game. Questioning I turn to Per, the has now placed in the bed. "Could he?" I ask him a wink.

The answer follows in

Chapter 19

"No my dear. You belong to me alone. "Grins now Per Another answer I could have borne even with the best will in the world.

[...]

Shortly before Marco keeps me still at times. "Well you have all finally able to clarify?" "Well, I gave him think of me says, but actually been resolved what is now between us we have not. He needs more time dependent, since the so everything was rather surprising for him. " Exactly. And as per need more time, the two half-naked in a bed and is touched. Very useful.

[...]

Clemens takes a shower. To this end he sets out for the first fresh things. Then he undresses and climbs into the shower. He then provides the water to a temperature, which he perceives as pleasant. Always nice to here how detailed the key elements of the plot are described.
first knocking me from tears my thoughts. "Man Clem. How long do you need to? I would also like to have a shower. "Listen, I call Per. get "Can already pure. Do I only soap and rinse off quickly and then shower you can. I'm almost done, cover it so long time the breakfast table, "I call back.

It is the continuation of "Clemens takes a shower":
To me soap also can I make short off the water. As I spread the gel on my skin I hear the door opens and closes again. By really seems to have come clean. I will do that just open water again, the shower door. Startled, I turn around and stare straight into people wonderful eyes.

[...]

The two argue over who is better: "No, you are beautiful, but I do not" Since Per is back on that they have no time for such things, why Clemens slowly make ready times.

"Clemens takes a shower," the Third:

Quick
I take a towel and dry me off. I tie this around your waist to me then, I brush my teeth and blow dry on my hair. [...] I pull on my clothes and just wants out of the bathroom when he saw me again on the wrist grabs and pulls me to him. "Living room" he asks me and I just nod. "Hurry up." I still say, before I get out of the bath.

Unsure where to go now I'm standing in the hallway. "First of all angels." I mumble and walk toward the kitchen, where my best friend at Kitchen table sits with a cup of coffee in hand and looking out the window. With a "Hey." I sit beside him on a chair. He looks up and grins. "That was fast." He says and I nod. [...] Because he is just here, Clemens will be at breakfast and before the Leverkusen come out, because that is according to their response on the eve of "their right". Marco, Clemens' boyhood friend, had to wait for years before he learned the truth, but of course he's not the spin the bottle with rumgemacht Clemens.

Marco takes a sip of his drink brown and looks out the window. "I also think that it is better. So you need not continue to adjust to them. Especially when what is really with Per serious. Finally, you see you so often. "If it agrees to me and I just nod. And the thing is serious with Per is, of course, clear. Does indeed almost 8 hours.

[...]

Per comes in and looks Clemens.

We both left the kitchen toward the living room and I can still hear how Marco behind us calls: ". But do not be too loud" Shaking his head, I roll my eyes and then go on to the sofa to sit down there. Tell me it does the same and we remain silent at first. According to a perceived eternity By the first of it creates something to say. "You wanted to talk to me?" He asks and I look at him. "Yes I would like to Per ... so I will clarify containing what is this now ... I mean this with us ... between us." Stuttering I ready for me, what does Per laugh.

"Um ... I think that's funny not now. I want to know this because I want to keep telling me to Leverkusen and not before had the wrong thing to say. "Am I now slightly snotty and Per swallows audibly. "You ... you want to come out you?" Is now via the stutter. "Yes. I do not think they have something about it and I'm not going too have to hide from my friends. friendship with Patrick, for example, is almost 4 hours earlier than our relationship. I've finally done that long enough. "I try to explain. Hope that he tell me a bit understand, even if he can not understand my situation. At least not one hundred percent.

[...]

Per explains that he has no idea what to be among them. That seems to satisfy Clemens:

"I understand you and it's also good that you tell me. I'll run all the time in the world and I pray you continue to be so open with me, or I do not know how I behave toward you from now is. "I say get up and wants to return to Marco to . go

[...]

Per stressed again that Clemens him already which means of course, blah, blah, blah ...
The doorbell rings.



Chapter 20

We grin at Whatever the reason, after all, the two have absolutely nothing resolved. and I make my way to the door where Marco is beautiful and has it open. He pulls me into his arms. time seriously: Clemens is not a puppy, but a 1.83 m tall, grown man why in the world, he is constantly kept by someone in the arm, caressed or otherwise groped like?

[...]

Clemens goes back to the kitchen, where his guests have already taken root. have
As René, Patrick Stefan and squished into the corner seat. In the truest sense of the word rolled, because Patrick is sitting on more than next René terrible ... I sense because Stefan him more or less then press ENTER. So on a corner seat just like that, where normally three people can now sit side by side would be four. What brings me to the question of why so jostles to Patrick Stefan.

I can not help laughing when then even with Simon on the bench and Patrick René completely sitting on it. "You take time from Pat ... you have become fully hard" pressed out and Rene gets a red head. Whether this comes, however, because Patrick is sitting on it or because it is unpleasant, we can be times to be seen. Yes, please. Although I fear that it will not stay long in these indications.

[...]

housewife Marco distributed sandwiches and coffee. René is unfortunately not at his breakfast, because Patrick is in your way. Rather than get another chair, Clemens solves the problem better in its own way:

smile I watch the spectacle which, the two until I take pity and ask: "Should I lubricate a roll René? "

[...]

Laughing, I'll take one more roll for René, to cut it and smear it with butter first. "What do you want have it?" I wonder turned to René. "As always." Monte?

[...]

Patrick wants to look but rather a different seat and asks the others to leave him out. I draw hope again, which will immediately nullified:

just want to get up as Simon René wraps his arms around Patrick's belly. "This remained. I have so now someone give me my food. "Laugh and he holds him tight.

[...]

While I try to get these thoughts on the series, I smear the way René roll with honey and strawberry jam. S just a very sweet. Viewed ambiguous. * * Wimmer He did not really say that now, right? And because grad so funny, it follows also the same as the next Schenkelklopfer: Grinning I file the plate with the two halves of buns to Patrick. "Here, so you can feed your bird." The others have to laugh at the statement from me and I bite my pleasure in half with Nutella.

[...]

After breakfast, all the living room.

Simon and Stefan have sat on the sofa and two René and Patrick sit together, like good already in the kitchen that was again emphasized extra. , on the armchair. Marco, Per and I sit on the sofa three after we have made the glasses and water bottles on the table.

"Tell me what Clem did you do with the wall? Should be a new color experiment? "René points to the place which I worked with my fist. "No, not really. I was angry and I have reacted to it. (Note: Our "Clem" was angry, because he thought, would be rushing per outing to the right. He had but just hidden in the kitchen.) enter "I mumble and swipe at my ankles, where fortunately there is nothing to see except a few minor abrasions. A few hours after he was beaten with the bare fist a hole in the wall? Ok, I'm surprised this did nothing. The whole thing I'm still totally uncomfortable, because I've done wrong Tell. "What do please make yourself beautiful for so pissed that you smash the wall?" Simon asks in astonishment.

"Tell I you another time, ok? "I try to end the topic. Maybe I should make myself start thinking how slowly I start to tell them about me. Well, the answer to Simon's question would have looked something like this in: "I was frustrated last night because I was outed in front of Per and was afraid that he hates me."

[... ]

"So as I've seen you yesterday evening, I do not think you have a problem with you, what I will say the same."

[...]

After This entry must be tiring Clemens first drink something. René, the very sensitive best friend encouraged him to continue talking:
"Man Clem do now but it is not so exciting. As bad as it may not yet be and if you say though, we have no problem with there are. So out with it. "

Despite René shoving until I take a deep drink of water and put the glass back on the table. "I do not know how to start. So maybe you can even think it's all about. "Again, I think a moment and look inquiringly round, but no one stirs. Sighing, I continue. "So I'm ... I ... uh ... It is hard ... I get up men. 'm So gay quasi increases. "

[...]

Clemens' tension is sky-high. If all hate him now? But the story takes a completely unexpected turn:

"So what? Me too. "These words make me look up startled. "YOU?" I ask surprised. Can hardly believe what was just said. "And did you know that?" I look questioningly at the others. Unanimous nod. "Do I have indeed, for I am with him. And has been for almost a year. "

Who is more the couple in Leverkusen?

The answer you will find out once I have processed this chapter with my therapist.
Stay tuned!

\u0026lt;/ b>

0 comments:

Post a Comment