Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Medium Beige Everyday Minerals Swatch

Emeste and its pitfalls

Title: economy and its pitfalls
Fandom: Discworld
name of the criminal author: Mirror Face




We are at the Unseen University in Ankh-Morpork.
Imagine now a previously unused auditorium before in its interior.
And now we underline this long list of those safe-non-existent, and Alibi In Potentia rooms.
The room is number 7A9-1 and currently there are three people are in it. One of them Stibbon
Ponder, who is currently engaged in the last cables to a giant Omniskop with additional writing device should be connected. The other two are the arch-chancellor and Rincewind, who is only here because Stibbon dragged him here Ridcully and has him now, casually, the collar holds.


Ridcully: Explain me again Stibbon exactly what's up with this Emeste up.
Ponder: MST, sir. It is derived from a highly unique and yet very amusing form of Klickerkritik on the racing world. There at the 20th Century ...
Ridcully: Want to show clicks here from round the world, Stibbon?
Ponder: No, sir. I was thinking more of one of your advice, sir.
Ridcully: Oh?
Ponder: Well, you said once that I'd better some of the works in the Potentia I do not really discover take to heart. Now that is some discoveries, however, been extremely difficult.
Ridcully: And now you want it Em-es-teen?
Ponder: Correct, sir. Hex will convert the written stories in a safe images and spoken text, while we make ourselves comfortable on the seats.
Ridcully: And give our comments on the seen and heard?
Ponder: Very true. The whole thing, I draw on for interested students.
Rincewind: I would like to clarify one thing: The stories we get served up are ... as they say ... equivocal in their level, right?
Ponder: Yes.
Rincewind * thoughtful and just munch * My dear Stibbon. I'm still right in assuming that said stories are about us, right?
Ponder: Yes.
Rincewind: * smile * It dogged me would very surprised if I would be here if it was something harmless.
Ridcully: Someone writes stories about me without asking me first?
Ponder: It is very complicated, Lord. If you master the theory of a large settlement on the butterfly dreaming is known ...
Ridcully: What do butterflies so that someone Driving fast and loose with me?
Rincewind: * mumble * Oh, I could tell you stories ...
Ponder: I'll explain later. * Last wire * vebind So then we can begin. Gentlemen, please sit down. Start Hex file number 154-29p10033p-1 / 6
+ + + security question: If one of you under the influence of mind-altering substances, suffers from chronic cardiac disease or mental illness or is pregnant + + +
Ponder: Hex ..
+ + + + + + Start file


economy and its pitfalls --- --- --- mirror of Facebook ---

+ + + The author tells the reader his collection of Short insights into the fandom. + + +

Since give all my stories in this fandom so far only as window-shopping look at the pairings, I would also like to know if anyone even ... would want to read a higher rating of them.

Rincewind: I can already say: No!

+ + + It follows a little more about the preferred pairing, then re-list + + +

Title: Economics and its pitfalls
Author: Spiegel
Face Fandom: Discworld Pairing
: Ponder x Ridcully


Ridcully: * eyebrow * camber Is that what it sounds like?
Ponder: I do not know. Hex explores the stories and cataloged them. I read or see and hear the works here for the first time, but I can say, sir: When something you should not ask, it is usually worse.


Warning: Slash is implied. For once no explicit scenes.

Rincewind: The Faculty thanks.

economics and its Pitfalls

Ponder: Yes, gentle reader gets the title of the story three times served up.
Rincewind: We can also do not expect that all good things are three, right?


The research wing for high-energy magic crackled the air. HEX 'ants raced through the tubes and it beeped, clicked, and occasionally rattled.

Ridcully: Stibbon, which feeds it the beasts?
Ponder: If the ants really race-would, Hex would be just before a crash.


Adrian Rübensaat exchanged just the cheese for the mouse, as Ponder Stibbon cursing rolled his files. "My goodness, it may not be possible that all of my pencils are gone again. I've bought yesterday "

Ponder. * On his jacket pocket full of pens * If I show my writing tools not there looking for where I stow it regularly it is clear that I do not find them.

"Go to the Lord Chancellor," "You know how it is. If you can not show him that you used up the pins has, you get a new one. He keeps the dark for economically, "he added. "Then you will probably have to buy in the city some."

Rincewind: Or do you fetch again writing materials on the round pen Stibitz * world * who takes for your half-eaten fruit as a badge?

Ponder looked in agony. "Yesterday's pins have squandered all my money. I'm broke for the rest of the month "" Oh. "

Ponder. Frittered away? When I say because frittered away?
Rincewind: Right now.


+ + + The Ponder in history makes the hope that Adrian could have a pencil, but they will be disappointed + + +

And hope died as a flower that had noticed that the world was terribly bad and cruel and they would rather not live in it. Ponder was also close, to follow the flower of his hopes. Sure, she was now in a better place, where there were many free pencils.

Rincewind: IKEA?
Ponder: What?!
Rincewind: large furniture shop, round the world. With delicious food and free pencils.
Ponder: Your language skills say goodbye already?
Rincewind: You do not know how much I would say goodbye to them.


+ + + The Ponder in the history of his luck finally decided to try the Lord Chancellor, because he desperately needs a pencil + + +

Ridcully: You know, that I do it , would indicate that one can not only write with pencils?
Ponder: I know, sir. But my counterpart in the story is not.


Adrian watched as his colleague the Building left and turned back to his previous position. [...] HEX got air and the metaphorical pen scratched across the paper. Adrian Rübensaat it from cracking. HEX wrote: + + + freedom of all pencils! + + + + + + Data error This problem was more common lately.

Rincewind: It beeps no more, no more clicks, no more rattles.
+ + + I would like to note here eat that I do not steal pencils and no mouse, ants or fish solchige. I hereby make the assumption that Hex in history has termites, which is a much more pressing problem would be a lack of writing materials + + +


Ponder Stibbon hurried down the hall and came Archchancellor Ridcullys work closer. A dart whizzed past his face and hit the wall opposite the gaping wide open door.

Ponder: Hex follows here is what I suspect?
+ + + correctly. The rest of the paragraph, except for some minimal amendments adopted directly from the works of Sir Terence David John Pratchett. Despite this, some readers see the humor of this fan fiction of the paragraph as an original work of the authors of Mirror Face. Why can not I tell you, unfortunately, not + + +
Ridcully: Stibbon, that Mr Pratchett ... If this is the butterfly dreaming?
Ponder: One could say so, sir. I will, as I said, then we explain everything in more detail.


+ + + The Ponder the story again asks knowing better and apparently good idea immediately after a new pencil that is him but refused by the Lord Chancellor, as it show the remains of the previous pen can not + + +

Ponder had to resort to extremes, and threw himself in front of the arch-chancellor pleading on his knees.

Ponder: I know ... He does what?
Ridcully: So really, Stibbon.
Ponder: I do not, Mr. bin.


"Bihitte, sir. I've already bought pencils yesterday, now all gone and I have no money to buy myself this month, new pins in the city. But I may have to write [...]

Rincewind: charcoal, chalk, pens and ink, ink, pens, beer, lemon juice, beetroot juice, wine, clay, blood ... the Mo ; possibilities are endless.
Ponder: ...
Rincewind: Yes, I am very much been around in life and you do not even know, so many people write else.


Out of breath, the boy saw the man before him.

Ponder: Thanks, I am an adult for years. In addition, the grammatical nonsense.

Ridcully thought. "Mh ... I understand how you feel, Stibbon ..." (Hope looked hopefully at the corner of the gloom.) "Mh ... No. I'm sorry, but I can give you a pen just like that, you must understand. Otherwise it could come at any yes. Where would we be there? "(Hope is hopelessly buried under the pile of depression)

Ridcully. I just hope is to buy furniture.
Ponder: * sighs *


Suddenly the boy was on.

Ponder: I am not in the last sixteen seconds become younger.

And what struck him, amazed him. The Lord Chancellor has played with him. Sure, he blushed at the realization. Ridcully smiled, held a pencil over Ponders face in the air. "I give you my pen." (Hope your ears pricked up in disbelief.)

Rincewind: Näsel * * Dear customer, the small despair would be collected from the children's paradise.
Ponder: You are clearly too many times on the racing world.
Rincewind: Nice that you will finally see so.


clouded the eyes of the younger generation is preoccupied with joy.

Ponder: There is only a stylus. Alone on the way from the HEM-building, I would have to find 46.3.
Rincewind: Here, you can have my half-eaten with the fruit.
Ponder: This is my pen, thank you. * Upset *


+ + + What is meant by the author as a game, ends in a kiss + + +

All ...
Ponder: What?
+ + + Would you want me to replace completely reproduces + + +
Ponder: No ... no, thanks.
Ridcully: Stibbon says, the machine I up ...
Ponder: Not you, sir. The, of which the author mirrors Face says that he were you.
Ridcully: I do not even know these gentlemen. Where he gets the right to such a thing from me ... and you ... to maintain.
Ponder: The Case of the fan fiction is really very complicated, Lord. I told you, I explain it to you afterwards.


The [...] young man got up and left a little woozy, but fully motivated the room. It left Mustrum Ridcully, now opened a drawer and took out her humming a new pencil. Humming softly he pointed at him and turned again to the darts. Top things were fascinating.

Rincewind: Did you know that the first two locations are full of phallic symbols on the list of the beverage bottle and the common pencil will be?
Ponder: * * stare gloomily


--- End ---

+ + + End of file + + + + + + Re-start

Ponder? * Sighs * No, Hex, thank you.
Ridcully: Stibbon?
Ponder: Yes?
Ridcully: Are there any more stories of this kind?
Ponder: Yes, sir, many. could the exact content of which I do not know, but so far I have been able to win the overview appears in these stories so pretty on everyone we know, do not know about, or not there is not even possible on.
Ridcully: And you plan further Emestes?
Ponder: Well, sir, actually, yes. But I'm afraid I have to refrain from this idea if they are all like this.
+ + + From this type, four are in the archive. Many of the other are harmless in nature but ... stupid + + +
Ridcully: Stibbon if you want to continue this activity, I am happy here.
Ponder: Men?
Ridcully: It is an interesting form of hunting, if you look at it from a certain angle.
Ponder: Yes, but ... I think a regular hunting is not of such a risk to sustained damage.
Ridcully: * taps him on his back * Oh well. You've heard the machine yet. There are only four of the species. And worse than what they have seen it but can not.

Rincewind, who aroused if these words appear as he wished in the Depth of the seat to disappear, was aware of two things:
First, it WOULD get worse.
And second: he would again have to share it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment