Thursday, April 29, 2010

Recovery Time For Bladder Sling Surgery

she's standing in the ashes at the end of the world, four winds blowing through her hair



this is where I am.
(after a 15 hours bus ride... an experience in itself, believe me)

let me tell you about my day because it got so much better:

turns out the Brazilian girl likes me after all, after we left the internet cafe we went for the beach together where we discovered this really cozy beach bar, so we ordered a beer and talked some, I ate a tuna sandwich (and thi is really all I can eat in one day it is too fucking hot to eat here) and she let me try her fish curry which was amazing!
Afterwards I went shopping, lol, because brainy me forgot to bring her swimsuit and flip flops, that's right Lisa, why would you need these two items AT A BEACH?! And by walking through this... "city" all alone I discovered maybe I will come to terms with India. People are very nice and it turns out I am actually quite good at bargaining.

Talking about money... I found this really great place to stay called "Chilli's Guest House" the room is huge, I have my own toilet & shower and a balcony!, it's extremely clean and the guy is really nice and helpful, also my room is a nice bright teal color and now let me tell you how much it is for one night... wait for it.... INR150! THAT IS 2 FUCKING EUROS! A NIGHT! (that's like... 3 dollars for you Americans!)

The rest of the day was spent at the beach, reading of course. Now it's 5 pm and I'm not sure what to do. The Brazilian girl will meet a friend later and I consider going back o the beach bar drinking another beer or something.
I think I'm going to stay here for a few weeks, maybe a whole month even and then perhaps come back home. Or if I really like it until then I might travel to another beach, but right now I prefer staying a month and then coming back.

What is troubling me the most (apart from the loneliness) is the poverty. It is so sad and enraging to see people sleeping on the streets, with all that dirt around and knowing that this is what our western society does to the countries it exploits... I could cry for these people all day long, the small kids in the streets ... it's so unfair.

here I am.
(after 15 hours of bus ... an experience in itself)

I will tell you about my day because he was much better:

it turned out that the girl but I like Brazil, according to the Internet cafe are together we went to the beach, then there e have discovered a cozy beach bar, so I ir first ordered a beer and talked a bit, I've eaten a tuna sandwich (mhr and today I can not eat any more, far too hot) and it has let me try their fish curry which has excellent taste! Then I went shopping
am because I namely, smart as I am both my bikini and flip flops have forgotten exactly why I should even need BEACH! And while I am running so solely because of the "city", I thought that I could but one probably used to it. The people are extremely friendly and I can actually do good, who expects the haet!

Speaking just about money, I'm an insanely great hotel found, called "Chilli's Guest House, the room is huge, beautiful own shower, toilet and balcony, the guy is also very nice and helpful, the room is bright turquoise-painted and now waiting daraf how much I pay per night ... That's 2 INR150 EURO! PER NIGHT!

the rest of the day I spent at the beach, reading (what else) now it is 17:00 and I do not know what I make now is that Brazil will find a girl friend and I'm thinking about back to the beach to and go have a beer or something.
I think I'll stay here asy the next few weeks, come villiht enes whole month, and than back, or if ic it really like, I still go to another beach, but right now I find it pretty well here, and one probably would be a little to get home early. We'll see.

What I find worst (apart from loneliness) is poverty. It is so sad and makes to see me angry we, tausnd of people on the street schalfen, next to all the dirt and to know that our Western society is to blame by exploiting Solc countries ... I could weep for the days gauzes these people, the little street kids, it's so unfair

It's knocking over fences crossing property lines Four Winds
, cry until it comes
A heart just can not contain all
of that empty space It breaks. It breaks. It breaks.


Bright Eyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment