Friday, April 30, 2010

Prince 03 Speedport Red

I bless the raiiiiins down in Aaaafrica, gotta take some time to do the things we never have

 


traffic in India is as bad as it can get. Like... I don't think they have any laws or rules, it's just, drive and horn.
So I was scared for my life when Derek who runs my hotel gave me a ride on his scooter (yes, let me repeat that: SCOOTER scared. for. my. life.) to the next village because I needed to buy a plug adapter (which I didn't get by the way that's why I can't show you pictures) but it turns out to be a lot of fun once you come to terms with your certain death. He also bought me a Mango juice and some Indian snack that was delicious. (Don't be worried he is well in his forties with his wife and children all living at the guest house). However I survived and went for a walk up a little hill around here to the cliffs and rocky side of the beach, discovered two hindu and one christian shrine (is that even allowed idk?) and took a lot of pictures.

The bartender at this bar I told you about talked a lot to me today, he's a really nice guy and recommended me some spots in Goa to visit, I think he feels pressured to entertain me because since the Brazilian girl took off with a friend this morning, I spent my time alone with  book. But there is no one traveling alone beides me and it's hard to meet people, they're people my age with friends and they stay with each other. idk, maye i'm just antisocial, whatever.

Oh just one thing, there are stray dogs EVERYWHERE and of course I won't touch them so I can't get rabies and stuff but I gave them the bones of my chicken vindaloo ( ♥ ) and they ate all of it. THEY ATE THE BONES. I'm scared they will die now and it's all my fault because dogs are not supposed to eat chicken bones :( I love them so much, I want to take all of them with me back home. They lie next to you at the beach and sleep and their noses are covered in sand. Dogs noses = cutest things on earth!

I have a little adventure planned fortomorrow and we'll see if everything works out, I will tell you afterwards ;)

The traffic in India could not be worse. I think nciht that there are any rules or Gestze, they honk and go. That is why I was afraid for my life than me Derek, which the hotel belongs to his scooter (yes, ROLLER!) Mitin the next village was so that I can buy a plug adapter (which I incidentally there not found and ven so No images can show) but it amcht a lot of fun, as m is resigned to his certain death. He told me then donated even a mango juice and an Indian snack that was delicious. (But do not worry, he is staying over forty and his wife and children in the hotel). Anyway, I survived and then went for a walk gone up a hill to the cliffs and the rocky part of the beach, where I hbe two small Hindu un discovered a Christian shrine (which is a Christian shrine, this allowed?)

The bartender vo the beach, of which I have told you, Today, many talked to me he was very nice and mi has a few places in Goa recommended that I should watch me, I dneke he hate to have to the feeling entertained me because I am alone, that since the Brasilienmaedchen this morning the departed friend. But no one except me is traveling alone and sin most people in my old one with their friends, and I'm only velleicht unsozil but hm = /

One more thing, here are EVERYWHERE stray dogs and I take they of course not, so I do not get rabies, but I do have my bones Tues Chicken Vindaloo (♥), and they have eaten it all. YOU HAVE EATEN DIEKNOCHEN! I'm afraid to die now and it's my fault, because dogs should not eat Huhnchenknochen: (I have all the dogs he so dearly and wants to take it all home with you then lie next to you sleeping on the beach, and their noses! Dog noses are full of sand = cutest thing ever

For tomorrow I've planned a little adventure, we'll see if everything works, ih'll tell you after all;.!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment