Saturday, May 1, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Kidney Cancer To Grow

Here comes the story of the hurricane!



GUYYYYS it's only one o'clock in the afternoon and I can already tell that this is the best day so far!
I woke up around 7:00 am (as usual since it's about 30degree celcius or 86 fahrenheit at that time) showered and walked to the bus station, Which is about a 20 minutes walk from my hotel, half way I here someone yell "Good Morning Cutie! Where you going? "Turn around and see this little tea-shop owner waving at me, I think to myself why not have a cup of chai before your adventure starts and take a seat at a table with two other persons. One of these persons is a guy from Germany (I swear he looks like the German actor Tom Schilling when he was 15 years old, lol) who traveled through North-India and the desert and is really into all this Tibet stuff, the other one was this old hungarian Hippie who talked about Osho and Baghvan (a sect from the 60s) and yeah, after drinking some tea and the hungarian hippie (I love this alliteration) smoking a joint  gave me a ride on his motorbike to the bus station and invited me (and Tom Schilling) to a fire at the beach tonight because he is leaving tomorrow! 

Then I went by bus to the next bigger city to get some money from n ATM and afterwards I went to a place called Calangute beach, I heard it was decent there but it was shitty, I felt like someone beamed me to Mallorca or Ibiza, it was trashy and I took an autorickshaw back to good old Arambol, it is so chilled and relaxed here, I love it, I consider staying another whole week because the beach is not too crowded and people are really easygoing. So my big advnture turned out to be disappointing, but the busride was awesome and meeting To Schilling and the hungarian hippie was too!
Talking about he beach, this is exactly where I am going to now, getting a tan, Jesus today someone told me I looked like an India-Barbie wit my white skin and black hair... and I will tell you tomorrow how the fire went hippie!

Today, after a rough first start where I did not know where this was going, I finally fell in love with India, it iso beautiful and I wish all of you could come here so I can show you! (Which I still can not since I could not find a plug adapter) The only tragedy is all the junk, there's no square-meter without a huge pile of junk lying around, but other than that it is an amazing place!
LEUTEEEE! It communicates with only a clock at noon, but I can bhaupten now know that is the most amazing day today! I woke up at about seven (wieimemr because there are already good then 30 degrees), and went to shower me amchte on dn path for Bushaltestlle, about 20 minutes away by foot, half way I hear calls like jean "Good Morning Cutie, where you going? "And I see a Kioskbeitzer, waving to me. So I dnke me why drinking a Chai ncih before I go on my adventure to do and am committed to two other people at the table. One of them is a boy au Germany (and I swear he looks like Tom Schilling ganeuso 14), which is geresit through North India and even the desert is so far and the other person is an ancient, Swedish hippie with me ueer Osho has spoken and Baghvan (a sect of the 60s). So after we had tea and Swedish hippie joint sinen had finished, he took me Wed seinm motorcycle stop gefaren and me (and Tom Schilling) for this evening at a bonfire on the beach invited because he departs tomorrow!

Then I'm so moved by bus to the next higher city to visit a cash machine and then I went "Calangute beach" to because I've heard there is to it GNZ good, but actually wr it sucks, ih I've felt, me as if someone had been beamed to malls or Ibiza or so ne scheisse. It was just stupid and I have a Autoricksaw taken back to Arambol, Arambol is good old, here it is so calm and relaxed, I still love it udueerlege ine stay all week, the beach is not too full ud Luetesind all the super loose. My great Adventure was therefore rather disappointing, but the bus ride was great and get to know Tom Schilling and the Hungarian hippie was also great.
Speaking straight from the beach, where I'm going to go again, my tan, Jesus, now minte someone I looked like the Indian Barbi Wed my white skin and black hair, lol. And tomorrow tell ih euc then as it was the hippie fire! is

Today, after a difficult start, where ic is not what did it, I've finally fallen in love with India! It is beautiful here and I could come wuenscte all of you, so I can show you! (Which I still can do more nciht as ic heterogeneous auc kinen Stecdoseadapter've found) Enzinger The tragedy is all the garbage lying around the, kein Quadratmeter wo nicht ein riesen Berg liegt, aber davon abgesehen ist es ein unglaublicher Ort


0 comments:

Post a Comment