Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nightmare Before Christmas Car Floor Mats

penguin_chu @ 2010-05-27T02:01:00

After years, I also write for now; D

Today was such a perfect day.
I've only slept with Dave & up to about 15 clock then I was with him. After that, I'm with Ellie went to training, because we still on for what Erfurt 29.5. & then we had to clarify for ourselves with Kalle on the way to Sex and the City 2 - the previews. Oh my god, this movie is SO AWESOME! Should the first film in any case by far. The best place was really Samantha's outburst at the end xD Wonderful thing. Then If I still make Elliot & Photos gone extremely sonem Retro Shop - & now the evening is drawing to an end D: I am both extremely tired, but sleep will not, because I know that tomorrow will get to fuck his day [clean up.

Then from 21 to 24.5. BOMB was anyway. Finally my sweet ♥
NEDA AND EVA seen again met and even new people. It was so wonderful. The weather was more than great - I'm haha get at least mild sunburn:> Neda and Eva are two very great Chicksen; D I love these two simply. Neda I see again soon, when she and her class is coming to Berlin next week and Eva will hopefully in the summer holidays here (like just about ALSO ANY OTHER HAHA: D) All around were perfect through my last few days simply by &. ♥

On Friday, I read my math exam and then after that I go picnicking (probably) with Kathi & Elli, abureagieren off from the nasty work will take place ne xd evening party at home and inga hach. Saturday, I can unfortunately not for Japan Day .. but that I am already resigned, and think if I disclose a shame I can not see Zhani. But nunmal not to change, unfortunately. Instead, Saturday night at Home Party & Reni ne then at night around 4 goes on to ERFUUUURT: DDD Then I rock with my girls soccer tournament, the Hach xd hahaha that is so great (even if present Fabi is. _.)

langsasm Sooo I should go kip.
Good night world.
It is so wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment