Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sclerodermia Mortala/

because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me...

 Let me tell you a story of girls meet dog...
On our second day at Hampi (there are just as many stray dogs as everywhere else in India) we found this nice dog on our way, she seemed to have some kind of neuropathy, because she was always nodding her head. However, since both of us love dogs more than any other human being, we bought her some cookies and this was the beginning of a wonderful friendship.
She followed us around the whole time, at night she sneaked into our hotel and waited in front of our door until the owner of said hotel scared her away. Every morning she was waiting for us at the same spot and when we spend a lazy afternoon on the deck-chairs at the roof terrace of the hotel she was lying there with us. She even followed us into restaurants an the internet cafe, but cute girls that we are we were always able to convince the people who wanted to chase her away that she is with us and she needs to stay.
Whenever she saw us she was so happy and she spend whole days with us. She was OUR dog and we loved her.
But then the last day came and we spend it with her, buying her food, playing with her, cuddling her and when we finally went for our Taxi she followed us and as if she knew we were leaving she sneaked into the Taxi and lay on the bench between us, her head on my leg. 
It broke my heart to tell her to get out, it broke my heart when she was looking as we drove away and I cried.

Of course the first thing I did was to check if there was ANY possibility for me to take her with me to Germany, but she would need a chip, papers and rabies vaccination (no problem, I would have paid for that) but since India is on the list of countries with the most rabies infections, she would have to get tested if the vaccination was okay after three months. If it was one month, I would have stayed longer to take her back with me, but I can't stay another 3 months. There is no other possibility and inside it kills me. She was the cutest, loveliest dog I met and she was so happy whenever she found us. I feel like letting her down. :(
I wish there was anything I could do, but there isn't and that hurts.

NOW SOME PICTURES TO CHEER YOU UP AFTER MY SOBSTORY

you I want to tell a story of girl meets dog:
On our second day in Hmpi (where there are as many stray dogs as is everywhere else in India) we found this cute dog on the way It seemed as if they had some kind of mental disease, because they constantly nodding his head. Nevertheless, because we both love dogs more as any other human being, we bought her cookies and that was the beginning of a friendship wudnerbaren.
She followed us everywhere, at night she crept sic to our hotel and waited in front of our doors, to the owner they wegscheuchte. Every morning, waiting to se the same place on us if we have a cozy afternoon un the beds on the roof terrace, spent her time with us was the Anze. She followed us even in restaurants and internet cafe, but sweet girl who we are, we imer managed to convince people that, they do not wegzujagen because si belonged to us.
Whenever she saw us, she was so happy and they spent entire days with un ha. She was our dog ud we love them.
But then came the last day and we've spent with her, bought habenihr esen, played with her, she stroked and then when we boarded the taxi, as they aett emerkt that we left her, she jumped into a taxi and has is put between us, her head on my leg.
It broke my heart, you say u they must go out, it broke my heart, as she has unsnachgeschaut, as we drove away and I've cried so see.

was of course the first thing I did, whether herausfnden any way she is with me to take to Germany. But they would a chip papers and Tollwutimpfug need (no problem, I would have paid), but because India is on the list of countries with the most Tollwutfaellen, you would have to check in after 3 months, ie whether vaccination was effective ... Would it have been one months, then I would be left en longer, but 3 months I can stay longer nciht. There is no way and kill me. She was the dearest, sweetened dog I have met here and she was always so happy when they found us. It feels just as I would disappoint them. : (I wished
gaee anything I can do, but there is nothing that hurts

But here are some pictures to cheer









hm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment