Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Boiled Linseed Oil For Bats

I have my books and poetry to protect me, I'm shielded in my armor



I am in Hampi now (there are monkeys here: 3) and I do not have words. We just arrived and from the past few days alone I can say that this is the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life. It looks unreal and more like something out of an Indiana Jones movie than something that could exist in real life. But it does and... it is completely overwhelming. Like I wanted to cry of pure joy just because I was able to see it.
I will try and take as much pictures as possible but it isn't allowed to upload them here at this internetplace so I'll have to find something else.
And we found this beautiful restaurant, underneath a mango tree and it's all open and you can see the whole ricks and river and marsh. I can't describe it, I'm so sorry.

Ich bin jetzt in Hampi (hier gibts Aeffchen :3) und mir fehlen die Worte. Wir sind gerade erst angekommen und allein durch the last few hours I can already tell that this place is the nicest I've ever seen. It looks unnatural, like a backdrop from an Indiana Jones film, as something that could really exist. But it does and .... It's overwhelming, I wanted to cry with joy that I can see it!
I'll take as many pictures as possible, but here in this internet cafe is not allowed to upload pictures, so I'll have to find another. And we have
gefudnen wudnervolle this restaurant, under a mango tree, and quite frankly sitting on the stone floor, the food is delicious and you can see the rocks, the river and the swamp. I can not describe it, sorry!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment