Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Has Anyone Experienced Blood In Stool

But it was not your fault but mine, and it was your heart on the line (I fucked it up this time)



Today is a lonely day. I had breakfast & lunch with the Tibet guy (Tom Schilling) because he's leaving today. This means I have no one here left to talk to =/ idk it will be better tomorrow I guess but today I'm just homesick and lonely. I finished the 3rd book in one week and it seems I'm spending more money on books than on food. Which I'm not sure is a good thing. I miss Max. It seems the only tourists left here (end of season) are couples =/

Whatever I got a terrible sunburn today. I used sunscreen because I'm not stupid but then I fell asleep on the beach and when I woke up I WAS ON FIRE! Or at least that's what it felt like. There was even a blister on my forehead!!! A BURN BLISTER !!! AAAH!
The Tibet guy gave me a mosquito... thing for what's the word... power socket? So I might be spared the itching but now I have to deal with my skin hurting all over. Such is my life.

I think I'm going to stay here in Goa for another 7-10 days before moving further south to Kerala. There are some ashrams (still open even off season) and ayurvedic centers there and I might want to check them out. But still, the Monsoon hits the South of India at the beginning of June and things get nasty then. Drainage system (if you can call it that...) just... breaks and the chance of getting Malaria, Dengue or all the other diseases are 5000000times higher and with all the mosquito of India is following just me, I think I might want to leave before that. And since going north is out of question with everyone here telling me how dangerous it is for women, I think I come home around June 1st - 5th.

I'll go and buy another book now. I'm not so good today: (
So I think I will post some pictures tomorrow, yay

Today is a lonely day I had breakfast and lunch with Tom Schilling, as he now departs That means that I know of.. anybody here really. I do not know, probably it is better tomorrow, but today I'm lonely and I homesick. I finished reading the third book in a week and I give more money for books than for eating out ... I miss Max it is almost as if the only Toursieten which are still there (past season) all couples and I can appeal to a group of friends or other people who are alone, but pairs? nee ...

Anyway, I've now got a terrible sunburn. I used sun cream, because I'm not stupid, but then I'm eingeschalfen on the beach and when I woke up burn my skin! At least it has so angefuehlt. I even had a blister on my forehead! a blister!! AAAH! Tom Schilling has a mosquito ... thing I paid for the outlet, which means I might stay now before the itching spared but care must deal with it that my skin does hurt everywhere. Nice life.

I will probably stay 7-10 days in Goa and then travel further south to Kerala. There are some ashram (which are open even though the season is over) and Ayurveda centers that I would like to see one probably. Still, the problem is that the monsoon in the south of India begins in early June and then come to the right disgusting. The sewer system (if you Lann call it that) fails completely to get the chance malaria, dengue or any other unpleasant disease is increasing enormously, and as decided each mosquito in India has to follow just me, it might be better if I first check out. Since it is not up for debate is in the north to go, because too dangerous for women, I think I between 1 and 5 June come home? We'll see.

I go buy myself a new book now. Today is it not so great: (
I think tomorrow will post some pictures, yaaaay

0 comments:

Post a Comment