Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Retail Shop Cover Letter

I....

 - found a girl to travel with for the next 2 weeks
- do not feel too good 
- feel ugly
- doubt a lot of things
- do not like all this spiritual energy stuff
- went to the jungle today
- love dogs.
- booked my train ticket to Hampi today
- want to marry Kurt Vonnegut . Too bad he's dead. (no really, after reading only 3 of his books and that wikipedia article I am convinced he is ~perfect~)
- drink 5 Chai a day.
- miss you
- spend all my travel budget on books
- and chai
- want to write more but have the slowest internet connection since 1997
- will write more tomorrow
- can't find any nice looking postcards. All of them are ugly!!!!
- will go to sleep now. and by sleep I mean lying in bed thinking about how enjoyably chill it must be on the dark side of the moon and trying to teleport myself there. maybe falling asleep in the process (almost succeeding)

0 comments:

Post a Comment