Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kates Playground At The Beach

it's times like these you learn to live again, times like these, time and time again.

He wrote me again and again NO indication of something ~nice. Of course I know him well enough to know that's just how he is, but it still hurts, ya know? I told him I miss him two times and he just ignores it and I feel like shit, I really do. Everything was perfect when we went away and now I am scared it won't be the same when we are back.
Now  told him that I need to hear something nice, because honestly, I feel fucking lonely most of the time and I think he completely forgot about me.
And then he is telling me how he maybe wants to stay longer in South America than originally planned. Oh that breaking sound? Never mind, that was just my heart. Yes, I am really happy he has as much fun as I do (well, most of the time) but AAAAH FUCK YOU EMOTIONAL MESS INSIDE OF ME, FUCK YOU!
I guess today is the perfect day to get stoned. What a lucky girl I am for being in Goa where pot is cheap and always available.
And I don't give a fuck who is reading this. Yeah,if  I smoke once every 3 months I'm not a bad person, deal with it.

On another note: Steffi asked me to come with her to Delhi and maybe I will. No idea.
(oh yeah, look at the icon, this i exactly what I feel like)


He has written me again today and nothing again ~ nice. Of course I know him well enough to know that he is so but it doesn't just hurt anyway ... I gave him twice said that I miss him he ignriert un simple. All warperfekt, such as blown away, and I'm afraid that it will not be so if we zuruckkommen.
I've just said to him that I need anything to hear dear, because I said Ehlich fueheleich einfch only shit alone mostly and sic it feels So on he does not forget me.
And then he tells me that he wants to stay longer in South America, as planned wat. Oh, yes, that was only my heart that is just simply died. And yes, I'm so, he has as much fun as I (usually, anyway) but AAAAAHH FUCK YOU EMOTIONAL SHIT IN MY HEART! FUCK YOU!
I heuteist Glabe derperfekte day after being stoned. What I am for a Gluck, was that I am in Goa, where grass is cheap and available everywhere.
Yes, it's Mi fail no matter who reads it, when I smoke once every three months which I am certainly not a bad person. Can handle it.

Other Subject: Steffi asked if I come with her to Delhi amce this and maybe I do not know.
Scheisstag. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment