Sunday, May 9, 2010

Install Closet Rod Bracket

where you invest your love, you invest your life.

After my last post I decided I would cheer myself up by talking about all my plans. Well then I realized I didn't have any, so I decided to make some! YAY for me!
I will stay another 8-12 days in Arambol. Why? Because it's awesome! It is beautiful, charming, and it's the perfect place to write. I can sit at the beach, drink a Chai Masala and really focus on my writing. On top of that I love the sea. Then I will have been here for a month which is enough. So I will travel first to Kerala , there I can

- make a backwaters cruise! Great! 8 hours in a boat floating through Kerala, and it costs around 5Euro.
- visit Varkala, lighthouse, cliffs, sea, temple (a very.... colorful temple). I think I will stay there for a few days (not more than 3)
- I CAN GO TO A WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!!!!! OMG! I mean... wild elephants (mwihihi) tigers and 60 other mammals, also birds and... you know, animals.

After having done all  of the above (which will take ~10 days I guess) I will go to India's east coast , to visit Pondicherry and Auroville (an alternative... community thing). Hopefully I can stay & work in Auroville for a week, so this means another 10 days will have passed (including bus rides that take up to 20hrs)
And then I come back home!! On the 14th as scheduled. Brilliant. Or at least I hope so.

Today is hot. Of course it's hot here all the time but today it's hard for me to handle, I'm dizzy and I have a slight headache. So I went to the beach for two hours but I had to leave because WOAH not even the breeze was able to make this heat bearable. So I spent most of the day in Internetcafes or drinking Chai in some tea shops with air conditioning.

I made some new "friends". Two Indian guys, both very... how do I say this without it sounding insulting.... "spiritual". One of them is a Yoga teacher at an OSHO ashram (says it all, really) and he's constantly talking about energy and meditation. Also he is really into massaging, so I got some free shoulder & finger massages. At least. But as I do not really like physical contact with people I hardly know, I feel awkward everytime we meet for tea.
I don't know why people CONSTANTLY have the feeling to force their beliefs on me. Honestly, I know what I believe in, thankyouverymuch!
He offered me some free Yoga lessons, but I am not sure if I can handle this touchiness for more than 2 hours a day =/
He's really not bothering me, he's just... touchy (and I think he might be gay)

After my last entry I thought I was gay even a little, as I talk about my plans. Until then I noticed that I have no plans, so I made that! YAY!
I will still stay 8-12 days in Arambol, for the simple reason that there is great here! It is a charming, small, beautiful place and the perfect place to write. I can sit on the beach, drinking chai masala and to concentrate on writing. I also love the sea. Then I was about 1 months here, which is really enough. So I will go and go Kerala, where I can:

- make a backwater boat tour! Lovely! drive 8 hours in a boat through Kerala and it costs about 5 €!
- go to Varkala, lighthouse, cliffs, sea, a temple (a very colorful temple ...) I will stay there probably en few days (not more than 3)
- IN A NATIONAL PARK GO! OMG! So ... wild elephants (mwihihihi), Tiger, 60 other mammals and birds and ... you know, animals stop!

After I have done all this (which will take about 10 days) I go to the east coast of India , to Pondicherry and Auroville (an alternative community ... .. thing). I hope I may be a week to stay and work in Auroville, which means it will be another 10 days pass (bus of up to 20 hours included)
And then I come home! On 14 as planned! At least I hope it all goes Sun

Today it is hot. So here it is hot every day, but today it is unbearable! I feel dizzy and I have ine bit of a headache: (I spent two hours on the beach, but WOAH then had gone I, because not even the breeze that made better, so I spend most time on the Internet Cafe or Teeshops with air conditioning hete..

I have a few new "friends" two Indians ... how to say this now, without that it sounds offensive, they are very ... "spiritual." One of them is a Yoga teacher in a OSHO ashram ( what really says it all) and he speaks constantly of energy and meditation. But at least I get so free shoulder massages and fingers, but I Koerperkontakt with people I barely know the likes, but it is not something ... oh strange.
And I do not understand why people IMER dneken they would have to impose my faith, I know myself what I think, thank you!
He offered me two free yoga classes, but I know if I nciht this "anfassengedoehns" endure 2 hours a day. So he's not pushy, just ... touchy halt. (And I think he's gay)

oh yeah byyy the way, some people drowned here two days ago, it was such a shock for me to hear that ... they were drunk and went swimming ... woah. Good thing I decided not to drink while in India.

uuuebrigens here are a few people have drowned for two days, it was a shock to hear that ... they were drunk and went swimming, well I have decided not to drink in India.

0 comments:

Post a Comment