Friday, May 7, 2010

Can I Skip The Rope After C-section

this kind of post...

what I have been reading so far:



It's good, as I love T.C. Boyle but I have read better stuff (by him) I just got bored with the characters somehow and they annoyed me. Which was such a disappointment because every other book I've read by him so far amazed me! "Drop City" is one of my favourite books ever and "Budding Prospects" made the top 10 as well so I hope this is the exception while I keep on reading his other books.



I FUCKING LOVE THIS. The story is really awesome but this book lives from Vonnegut's talent and how he writes. I want his talent and I want his style. He's a huge inspiration for me! I wish I could read it again now, but I sold it already =/ And I can't find "Slaughterhouse Five" although I would love to read it again now as well.



this is what I am reading right now, it describes Taoism using the example of Winnie the Pooh as a typical taoistic character. It's good, it's non-fiction so I can't really fall in love with it like I usually do with books but it explains the ideas really good and easy to understand. I'm not too much into Taoism, ie I never thought much about it before, but it's an interesting, nice philosophy and I enjoy learning more about it. ASIDE FROM THAT

:
Today I went 2 hours by bus to another city so I could get money (there's no ATM in Armbol) and when I arrived there, I realized I had forgotten my card. This is just so .... Lisa. Things like this happen to me all the time because my "memory" is non-existent. 5 seconds and I forget what I have been up to.

REFRAINED:
Today I'm 2 hours by bus gefahrn to the city to withdraw money (there are no vending machines in Arambol) and when I got there, I noticed that I had forgotten my card. That is so Lisa just such things happen to me all the time. My "memory" is practically, is not present, 5 seconds and I forget what I was going straight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment