Saturday, May 8, 2010

Alan 42 Multi Modification

we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl.

He wrote me and I wish he did not.
I mean ... it's good to hear he's okay and well and all of that but ... I miss him. a lot.
(And I wish he did too but ... idk idk I do not think he cares.)

I miss too many people and it gets unbearable from time to time.
Yesterday I talked to my bb Nora and afterwards I had to cry because I miss her so much. (And now I am crying again just because he wrote me an email).
It seems I am the only person who was dumb enough to come alone to India (except for Tom Schilling maybe but he's here for health reasons so that doesn't count).

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy being here, it's exciting ad fascinating and I love it but... I wish I had someone to share.

Today I'm figuring out where to go next, maybe me and Tom Schilling will meet in Pondicherry.

I'll find repose in new ways,
Though I haven't slept in two days,
'Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.
But drenched in Vanilla twilight,
I'll sit on the front porch all night,
Waist deep in thought because when I think of you,
I don't feel so alone.
I don't feel so alone.
I don't feel so alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment