Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wisdom Tooth Ache And Ears

do not get the wrong idea.

And so that you on't think I am miserable here all of the time, I fall in love wit life here everyday, I have Steffi, who is so much like me, we are really good friends! Oh love India, I love being here and I feel good 90% of the time. It's just Max an these... feelings I do not want to have, that make things difficult sometimes.
And I MAYBE decided what to do with my life... (although I am not sure if it's possible due to my bad graduation marks *cough*) but I think I want to be a psychologist. I think it's something that would make me happy all of m life and I think I am empathetic enough to help people (and I can write in my free time as well).

And just so you do not think, I'm here all the time sucks: I fall in love with me every day life, I'm Steffi, diemir aehnlic is that we're really good friends, I LOVE , INDIA! S I love being here and I fuehele 90% of the time well. It's just Max uddiese feeling, which I do actually want to have the ncih gnze make the sometimes difficult.
and maybe I finally know what I want to do with my life (because I know I have to make up my mind this time endueltig and pull need not worry) and I hope that in spite of mines not as good Abis (cough) is possible ... I think I want to be a psychologist, ich glaube das ist etwas, was mich mein ganzes Lebe gluecklich machen koennte und ich denk, ich bin empathisch genug um Menscen zu helfen. (Und ich kann in meiner Freizeit weiterschrieben...) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment