Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Alicia Rhodes Hemorrhoids

DU BIST IMMERNOCH BEI MIR...



BENNY'S IS FOR YOU!

benny, this is for you!





because I've NEN catchy tune, because I've loved you so, because I was drunk and you were not there to hear that you are the greatest and most wonderful best friends forever, are the one can have.
Because I sang Avril Lavigne and Linkin Park in the karaoke bar and I think of you had (and our Konzertausfluege) because it would be here so much great if you could rejoice with me about every new view! Because I NICT wants to return to Germany, but I'm looking at you!

because it's stuck in my head, because I love you so much, because I was drunk and you were not here to hear that you are the most wonderful, brilliant BEST FRIEND FOREVER one can have. Because I was singin Avril Lavigne and Linkin Park in a karaoke bar and had to think of you (and our concert-trips), because i would be even better here if tYou were here to get excited aout every little thing! Because I do not want to go back to Germany but I am happy to see you again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment