Friday, June 25, 2010

Acrostic Poems Of Francisco Pizarro

FUCK YOU, YOU WHORE I DON'T WANT YOU BACK

Hahahahaha, Max had ne Tussi in Peru, with which he is to New York and so on.
decent would have been to make before closing. Not so decent it is, in retrospect, to convince that I know should have been aware that we are not together anymore because he does not reply. And so it was also totally okay that he is again carrying the world's history sleeps up and down. Yes, it namely is my mistake to assume that you are with someone having a farewell kiss your husband, with whom we spent 2 weeks ago, the flight who told me he loved me and he will miss me. I'm just too naive. Obviously we were not together anymore. LOL.

Honestly, the whole thing is so ridiculous so childish and so little respect that, instead of hurting me, instead of hurting me, just shows me that he had earned from the start before. And I like him still, I still think that he is a wonderful, special man. But that might not have been that I have not earned. Not after one and a half years, not as someone who has earned little respect. Well, I can not change it.
And now I'm annoyed that I was too honest to do 3 weeks ago that I wanted to do. I have met the most charming, interesting, sincere, funniest, most perfect man ever, we spent every day together, were to swim in waterfalls and in the Ganges in the morning up at night talking, smoking, and were together in the Beatles Ashram. And I, because I was too damn Ehlich to damn true, am expected to own anything. I let go my dream man. Because someone who has not even hesitated three days to make other ne clear. And now the said dream man is far away and although we have contact ... I just hope I see him again someday.

But I'm in Dharamsala, the Buddhist-most point on earth, everything what I say to the whole thing, my last comment before I'm Max just forget this one word:
KARMA (bitch)
_____________________________________

NOW TO POSITIVE THINGS:


WAAAAH my last 3 days in India and my last 2 days in Dharamsala. Alan will be tomorrow verbrignen all day with me and I can not put into words how happy I am to have met him. We are in our room every night and talk for hours about everything about the universe, conspiracy, politics, Buddhism, music, everything everything everything. will pre-Eaters, we printed a poem and analyze it together, just for fun, I'll miss him, but I know I see him again, eifnach already, because he can visit me any time if he would like.
It is a feeling good to know that I can find wonderful people everywhere can find friends.
I would love to stay here and continue to travel the next 4 months with him ...

Barbara is back, back from her meditation was wonderful spa and dinner with her yesterday. Siw will travel even the next 10 months to the world and I am anxious to hear what happened you still can do. And if she is back, I can visit them in Rimini and hopefully I can speak until then Italian:)
morning we will visit three of the Norbulingka Institute, an institute for Tibetan preservation arts, I have heard so much great and the Lord dream man, it has also been recommended to me when he told me Reviews have been for Dharamsala (because he has lived for four months last year here) and I think it's a good conclusion meienr travel and Alan and Barbara is happy and it already: 3

DAm 27th may at some point in the morning or the morning I'm going by bus to Delhi, in Delhi, I trefe Steffi, when I take a shower and make me fresh, together, we will drink tea, chat, because I tell her so much and at night I'm going finally with taxi to the airport.
I WILL NOT GO HOME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment