Monday, June 14, 2010

Funny Birthday Wishes

some things you do for money and some you do for love, love, love :)

FACTS:

- I eat every day and fresh mangoes are soft as butter! As an girls is not long run, the road be excavated without constantly to
be - -
- There are so many infinitely lovable Tibetan
- Indian families make every day about 20 pictures of me
cows, dogs, goats, donkeys, etc. are just as part of the street like bricks, jeeps, Rikshaws, trucks etc.
- I still have exactly 13 days and do not know whether I want to travel further or here in Mcleodganj (Dharamsala) and stay a couple of workshops (meditation, Buddhism, paper) and visit Tibetan refugees in teaching English
- There are great food (I'm probably a Tibetan cooking class)
- I have a perfect view of the mountains

- I'm happy.
- I do not want to go home

FACTS:

- can you - I eat mango everyday and it's as soft as butter
- There are so many loveable Tibetans around
- Indian families take around 20 pictures a day of me
't walk down the street as a girl without getting hit on every 10 seconds
- Cows, Dogs, Goats, Donkeys, etc. are just as usual on streets as bricks, cars, jeeps, rickshaws, trucks, etc.
- I have exactly 13 left Dazs and I do not know Whether to travel more or stay here and do some workshops (meditation, Buddhism, handmade paper) and help Tibetan refugees to improve their English
- The food here is amazing (maybe I'll do a Tibetan cooking class)
- I have perfect mountain view

- I am happy.
- I do not want to go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment