Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alicia Rhodes Hemmorhoids

we are okay, we are all right, we sing very loud.

Dharamsala (or better McLeodganj) feels nciht like India. The streets are full of garbage nciht, you will nciht of every 2nd stared at, spoken to or in-TCBC-st. The streets are full of Tibetan monks and tourists, it is more the exception, if you see even a larger group of Indians.
Yes, I enjoy the mini-break in Tibet, but the longer I am here, the more I miss India. The real India, the loud, hot, dirty India, people who you do veraufen at all events something.

I have only 10 days. Before, I would like to get out of McLeodganj go to Amritsar and the Golden Temple to look at me.

I know just do not know when I will release will, in one way I've seen here on everything so that I continue to stay in one or two days could, on the other hand, I will not stay long in Amritsar, because it since up to the temple and the border with Pakistan (and a kind of ceremony there every night) is nothing what it's worth more than one night to spend there. And then there in the corner because only Delhi, the Hoellenloch where no one would like to voluntarily spend more time than necessary.
I would gladly have a few days visit here a meditation course, but there are only 2 times a month, 2-day courses and one has just aufgehoert only: ( great.
mwaaah I have seen only 10 days and so will make many things to do!
Add to this that I learn every 2 days with monks and students from Myanmar and Tibet in English, which I'd also do like a little longer.
Yeah, it has been difficult: D

Ohja, by the way, Max has made final yesterday morning, and probably would do it hurt, but I'm just too happy to spoil me by someone to leave, which for this shit anyway NEN interested in how I feel. And after extensive phone conversations with Nora and then again it was pretty good, the worst were over. In the evening I then spoke to Alan yet forever about everything, and it is good that he's here with me. It is nice friend have, even if they are known only for a few days.

I will think about my plans to date have a nice day:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment