Friday, August 22, 2008

Caring Quotes For Cancer

Tokyo, if you write in German actually with i?

Things to do in Tokyo mainly doing is shopping. Today I started it a bit and I bought a pair of sandals and a stuffed animal (there were at least the major purchases yet). As far as I
've actually done all I wanted to know what to do. (Except for Nikko, but I can save for the next to Tokyo, I'm not in the mood for temples and shrines at the moment.) Now I do not really know what to make the remaining one and a half days. It is one thing that I want to do yet, and that is to visit the fish market. But it must get up early and now it is again after a clock at night and actually I'm pretty tired (I should have stayed in the bathroom) and the fish market, you should still go there quite early. Whether I've made it really, I'll tell you then in the next report.
visit Kyoto was only pretty good, would be here in Tokyo there with friends a lot better, more fun. But since I can not now turn change. I'm trying to enjoy my time here as much as possible, but secretly I'm looking forward again to Matsuyama.

Tokyo Tokyo is big and has many faces, many faces! It is crazy. I can not even describe it, like Tokyo. I have mine, every single area the feel of downtown Manhattan, and Downtown Manhattan is already large. And no matter where you get off the subway, expects a first, a bunch of people and secondly, a different world, compared with the one you have just left. Sometimes I wonder how people can live here. Not because it is so bad, but as they get organized, her life here. As they To create with all the lights around them do not go mad.
Whether I could live in Tokyo rather not, I think. There is too much, too many places you can visit one of many restaurants, where you can eat, too many shops where you can buy.

I am well on the way champions in the U-Bahn ride. So if you ever perplexed in Tokyo and is no longer know which train you shall go now, then you can calm you contact me. Today I would
way almost did not come back to the hostel, because the cars to stop driving here so early. What am so very surprised at such a large city but you should assume that the railways travel around the Clock. I would set up the so yes at least every hour or so. But do not stop completely. In Japan there are also people who would work at night for extra determined, as I'm sure. They've also everywhere else 24-hour matters.

The easiest way would probably now to stay up to five clock, then to the fish market and back to sleep yet another round.
'll see if I succeed in doing this.

Bye, Janina

0 comments:

Post a Comment