Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How To Recover From Pleurisy

Tokyo - without words -

Yes, I am now in Tokyo, in this vast city, which actually consists of many cities (because Tokyo is not really a city, or not all this city, but it does not matter.). Tokyo is soo great, that one's big city feel not sufficient. Maybe that's just as well. It should live here by the way around your 15 million people here, just so the info.

I wanted to get up this morning really early (again) and then cozy with the Shinkansen to Tokyo. By morning it was not really what I was just too ready by the last few days. So I heard it this morning addressed very quiet, which was definitely the better idea. The plan, which was Shinkansenzu drive, but not discarded, but successfully implemented in practice. Driving with the Shinkansen, is so pleasant, even if one finds only in the smoking section to be seated.
have arrived in Tokyo I first drove towards Hostel and then I went with a quick stop at a noodle shop (I wanted ramen eating lunch today) also arrived there, and earlier I should not have come, so it was good that I this morning a little longer in bed I stayed. (Hey, cool to have even the German keyboard inside, now I can again write umlauts and the Z is in the right place ^ ^)
This afternoon I am running around all the time in Akihabara (the city's electrical goods) and many interesting things I saw ...
I wants to buy here in Japan the PSP, and now I'm wondering about whether I should buy it already here in Tokyo, or when I'm back in Matsuyama. The PSP is something like the Game Boy, btw.
In Book Off (Second-hand store for all kinds of things, not just books), I have two CDs found ^ ^ must now wait for me but until I'm back in Matsuyama, in order to listen to * gg *

So, that was today day. Not much happened, but this trip should not be so stressful.
I am also so excited to Tokyo to make unsafe.

If you have a look for ages by the way looked back here, then do not forget the reports of the last two days to read. When traveling, I have to report any more possible for me, as I have it at home * gg *

Goodbye, and is ever the Cold champagne or so, I'll be back soon. And I intend to visit some of you! ^ _ ^
your Janina

PS: I Dared by the way post comments. I receive emails at this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment