Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Want Market Stall Insurance

backpacker again

I am traveling, more precisely on the way to Tokyo. Today was pretty crazy. (Hey, the English keyboard is back.) Half day am rumgereist I in some trains (the other half I have the biggest castle seen in Japan, but somehow I was disappointed a bit, no idea why) and which in Japan simply does not. The Japanese railway network traffic is in fact far from uniform. I mean, what I mean is, there are a thousand railway company here in Japan. This makes the transfer a bit cumbersome. Now I know why I go there only after six months have started living in Japan alone by train. Okay, at major railway stations (well, for smaller and a bit), everything is somehow in English. But still it is very difficult to navigate. It helps if one has a bit of practice with Japanese characteristics. * Gg *

I am this morning got up at half past seven. That means I'm about twelve hours on their feet, and I mean that literally! And today was a relatively quiet day. But actually I'm not going to address the next few days somehow stressful. I do everything with my pace. Thus, the efficiency the greatest. (Sorry, my German is, after ten months, become a little rusty. But I could with you a few words to exchange Japanese, if you want. Yesterday I was pretty well beaten * gg * And the course also, and in general. It is not perfect and certainly would need at least another year to be reasonably good, but I'm quite happy.)

I can not mention it often enough, the service is awesome country of Japan. This morning, when I bought my ticket, the railway officials had SOOO a mega patience with me, it does not exist. I had actually picked out namely the driving routes from the Internet, associated with the prices. (Plan was, in the morning from Matsuyama to Himeji Castle and evening visit to Kobe (because I had booked because the hostel). The next day was from Kobe to Tokyo. And the ticket to Kobe, I wanted to get in Himeji.) Then the good railway officials but said that it would be better if I redeem the same a ticket from Matsuyama to Tokyo. That would be cheaper than two tickets. And in addition to the normal ticket I would have to then only tickets for Sonderzuege (express train, Schinkansen) now. So completely but I did not get it, and have asked a thousand times, and he has responded well to me a thousand times the same, and continuously on a map showed something. The problem was, because I did not know if I wanted to also take the evening Schinkansen, or not. And at all. I certainly was quite confused. (As much as you're probably after this text), but the love train explained it to me until I had it figured to some extent. And as I sat on the train, then everything has made sense.
The problem for me was that I had not realized that I can get off with it a ticket to Tokyo in between! And can then continue the next day even with this Kahrte. And all I needed to have that extra tickets were for the Sonderzuege.
I'm not just something used to from Germany and needed no doubt why so long to get around this in my head.

Castle in Himeji certainly worth a visit, but probably more interesting if it is not alone in viewing. It can be seen quite a bit, I must say. You spend as even a few hours if you go anywhere. I've still managed to go to the adjacent art museum, and there to see the current special exhibition. She was small, but one of the most brilliant shows I have ever visited!
A couple of items I would have at once taken home.

So, and now I'm here in Kobe in a very nice hostel and somehow it would be really cool if I have more than just the night could stay here, but my goal is yes Tokyo. I'm curious to see if I like Tokyo, whether Tokyo is soo great that I forget a little that I next week Japan already and my friends have to leave here.

Last night, after the super delicious sushi dinner with my friend (who will visit me in Germany! YEAH!) I've yet to meet with my two fellow students, because Jiro is on Sunday to go to Osaka and If we had yesterday not again taken, we would have had no opportunity to do so. We were only in a very nice bar and then the last time singing karaoke together. And the evening was just great. But when I then had to leave for the second time that day by a dear friend, was not that just great. And now when I think back, I get sad.
It is insane how much I grew fond of these people are. I simply have again returned to Japan, I want to see my friends again.
was maybe the whole year abroad not such a good idea ...

Let's see if I will again tomorrow can keep up to date. We will see or not.
Be well, at least until I'm back.
your Janina

0 comments:

Post a Comment