Monday, August 25, 2008

Prescription Dog Sedative

Back in Town

This report will not be long because I actually have no time.
The rest of the time in Tokyo was interesting, but only sometimes a little lonely. Next time I'll have a boyfriend (or girlfriend) with. I must, once again to Tokyo, because I've obviously not been able to go to the fish market. My bed was then I would rather (and staying up until then, the plan failed, surprisingly * gg *).
most part, I've really only bought in Tokyo * gg * even if I have a bit of culture I also looked (I have found another favorite shrine ^ ^). Tokyo is really cool anyway, only rather large, very large. A strange feeling.
I'm back with the night bus. That was once an experience. I did not sleep well, but who would have to expect? At least I've now been through all means of transport times. Bus day, buses in the night, train, express train, the Shinkansen (the Japanese ICE), motorcycle, car, ship day, ship and aircraft in the night. But you have to imitate me first!

And with this I say goodbye ever from here. The next entry will come back from Germany, because I plan in the next week not to go back online. Also the next week eh not so interesting, I have to clean up my apartment and pack clean, (we have many things I o_O Where are the only all?), meeting friends, important people say thank you, pay bills, do the last few errands and then there's already Friday. So stress without end! In case of emergency

can write to her at the following email address (which is valid until Friday at noon local time): janinainjapan@softbank.ne.jp
This is my mobile email address. Otherwise, I ask you you to wait until I'm back in Munster, it takes so long no longer * gg *
And until then, ye can not ever think about what you want to set before me in good German cuisine * gg * Dad, from you I want a decent dinner, especially with delicious sausages and great cheese!
Mama, you can already get even color, my hair has the urgent need. And I'm looking forward to visiting with you grandma. ^ _ ^

So, that's about it from Japan. The year is over and I go with a crying and a laughing eye back home. It was a good year, maybe the best year in my life so far. I will have missed a minute of it.

your Janina

0 comments:

Post a Comment